Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
O+
Posted: Nov 4, 2022 at 15:28 Quote
Was out fatbiking today. It’s an early and sudden winter for sure.

Posted: Nov 4, 2022 at 15:30 Quote
You keep that white shit up there this year!!! No want!!

Posted: Nov 4, 2022 at 18:30 Quote
This probably won’t surprise pub regulars.

The climate terrorists are ramping up the psychosis. COP 27 meeting at Mount Sinai to proclaim more quasi religious mania.

https://interfaithsustain.com/returning-to-mt-sinai/

“We come to Sinai in a movement of repentance and quest. We seek a new vision for humanity and its endangered existence, and we seek to receive and amplify a message of life-sustaining living and habits that humanity needs to hear today. In this spirit, the project partners will bring together premier religious leaders from the world’s major religions to put forth a prophetic interreligious call to action: “Climate Justice: Ten Universal Commandments.” “

They are going to ramp up climate terrorism to turn it into religious mania. Upgrade the mass psychosis from a social/political movement to a religious movement. Imagine the green haired impressionable young liberal mindless husks with their heads pumped full of this nonsense.

No doubt King Charles and the Satanic Black Pope will be key actors in this new eco ritual.

Carbonfinder Generals in black gowns will be despatched to hunt down BBQ’s, gas powered lawnmowers, meat fat residue, and propane tanks.

Obey the new ten eco-commandments, or be dunked in the pond. Sink or swim. Ye shall be guilty of carbon crimes, regardless.

Posted: Nov 4, 2022 at 18:48 Quote
I get wanting to take care of our planet but how arrogant can people be that they think they can control the climate. It has and always will change based on so many different variables. We can probably all agree that "climate change" is nothing more than a money and power grab.

Posted: Nov 4, 2022 at 18:56 Quote
HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Nov 4, 2022 at 19:14 Quote
ATV25 wrote:
We can probably all agree that "climate change" is nothing more than a money and power grab.

+ they want to grow the serf/peasant class. The annoying uppity middle class will become history. You will have nothing and eat ze bugs while the ruling class live in beachfront mansions and fly around in private jets drinking champagne telling the peasants how they must live. The new serfdom. Same as the old serfdom.

Posted: Nov 4, 2022 at 19:15 Quote
Shit fredro what are you going to do about it, sick Greta on me ?
LOL

Posted: Nov 4, 2022 at 20:15 Quote
I finally perfected my Boulvardier cocktail

Posted: Nov 4, 2022 at 20:34 Quote
fredro wrote:
HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beat me to it... lol

Axxe wrote:
I finally perfected my Boulvardier cocktail

share deets plz.....

Posted: Nov 4, 2022 at 20:36 Quote
ATV25 wrote:
Shit fredro what are you going to do about it, sick Gretta on me ?
LOL

I'd like a Double Bacon Thuneburger with let us tomorrow and malaise.

Posted: Nov 4, 2022 at 21:40 Quote
The Greedy Greta-

Triple bacon cheeseburger with ham, sausage, and spam.

Posted: Nov 5, 2022 at 5:15 Quote
fredro wrote:
spam.

Shudder.

Posted: Nov 5, 2022 at 6:19 Quote
Soup thrown over Van Gogh ‘the sower’, it was behind glass etc, but c’mon

Climate activist asshats

Posted: Nov 5, 2022 at 6:32 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
Climate activist asshats

Meat robots. Drones. Mindless programmed husks. Non sentient beings. Useful idiots. A moron army.

Posted: Nov 5, 2022 at 11:13 Quote
“Rowan Williams, the Archbishop of Canterbury declared Thunberg is a Biblical prophet. “God has raised up a prophet in Greta Thunberg in a way that no one could predict. She has said things that no one else could have said. Thank God for her!”“

These nutters.
Profit. Not prophet.
Look for the profit.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.086246
Mobile Version of Website