Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Jun 3, 2023 at 20:59 Quote
My man!! So jelly!!

O+
Posted: Jun 4, 2023 at 12:34 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
OK. Not too exciting, but it IS cajun! Just for Heelie, because he is apparently, "somebody" Big Grin

Crawfish etouffee

photo

And fried gator bites! Gator is overrated....tastes like chicken! LOL

photo

Man, that looks and sounds delicious! Congrats on your new truck bro, looks awesome!
Speaking of new rigs, I sold my ebike to get the new model with the new Bosch race motor with integrated controller and wireless mini remote. Bike check link.

https://www.vitalmtb.com/community/Faster-Than-U,27599/setup,46165

Posted: Jun 5, 2023 at 14:18 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Where my food pics hooker???
Where my hooker pics, food?

O+
Posted: Jun 5, 2023 at 16:14 Quote
Just rolled in to Moab!

photo

I'm loving this truck! So quiet compared to the old girl! Not even broken in yet and look at that mileage/range! Big Grin

photo

Posted: Jun 5, 2023 at 17:35 Quote
Did somebody say Hookers ?

O+
Posted: Jun 5, 2023 at 17:37 Quote
Did someone say blow??

O+
Posted: Jun 5, 2023 at 18:00 Quote
And for this evening's culinary creation.......Moab BBQ!

photo

Posted: Jun 5, 2023 at 18:15 Quote
Down wit dat Q!!!

Bend Oregon. Fun fun fun. Miss that town but good heavens has it grown since I lived there in the 90’s. Awholeloddah money moved on in. Trail system’s are great. Fast As. Will be on the return list asap.

Posted: Jun 5, 2023 at 18:26 Quote
Great food and landscape pics!

O+
Posted: Jun 5, 2023 at 18:55 Quote
Next stop, Jackson Hole. Gonna try and get an early start, so I have time to ride the aerial tram to the top of the hill. It's a 12 minute ride and climbs 4,100 vertical feet. Here's a crazy video of the maintenance dude riding on THE TOP of the tram in the "crow's nest". There's not enough bottles of courage that would get me on top of that thing....in winter......knocking the ice off......EFF THAT!

O+
Posted: Jun 5, 2023 at 22:52 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
Next stop, Jackson Hole. Gonna try and get an early start, so I have time to ride the aerial tram to the top of the hill. It's a 12 minute ride and climbs 4,100 vertical feet. Here's a crazy video of the maintenance dude riding on THE TOP of the tram in the "crow's nest". There's not enough bottles of courage that would get me on top of that thing....in winter......knocking the ice off......EFF THAT!

I see your making your way north.. If you end up coming via I90, let me know and I'll adjust my plans accordingly.. I live in Coeur D'Alene, but we might be out in our Wallace place close to Dave smith by the weekend.

Posted: Jun 6, 2023 at 2:04 Quote
You know Spearfish is close…. You could buy me beer water….

Posted: Jun 6, 2023 at 7:39 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
You know Spearfish is close…. You could buy me beer water….

Just a couple ladies chillin by the fire

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.056528
Mobile Version of Website