Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
O+
Posted: Jun 6, 2023 at 19:47 Quote
ATV25 wrote:
It's done swanee. . .The dad bod has taken over !
LOL

Dad bod was real at the end of winter. 230lbs.

I went to work and I forget to eat breakfast most days and don't eat lunch until like 2-3pm and half the time work until 8pm and don't have dinner.

Got on the scale and I am down to 208lbs. Amazing what not eating and working in the heat will do what you sweat buckets. lol

I'd probably be back under 200lbs if I gave up my beer habit.

O+
Posted: Jun 6, 2023 at 19:59 Quote
Lightning stopped and I got to take the tram to the top. Pretty amazing place!

photo

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Jun 6, 2023 at 20:08 Quote
husstler wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Behold! The MOOOOOBS!!!!

They’re going to clap together and replace the suicide no hander before you know it, Swan.

Ha!

What would that be? A Tit Knack?

O+
Posted: Jun 6, 2023 at 20:15 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
husstler wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Behold! The MOOOOOBS!!!!

They’re going to clap together and replace the suicide no hander before you know it, Swan.

Ha!

What would that be? A Tit Knack?

Titty can-can

Posted: Jun 6, 2023 at 22:14 Quote
Shit guys...good stuff over the last couple pages.
New kids on the block got the OBounce from OG Obee...!
Probably a good kid but right church wrong pew..

Trip looks fabtastic PAC. Bet that truck is driving like a dream!

Btw...idntit a big cans, can can ?

Posted: Jun 7, 2023 at 4:45 Quote
Ah....the Carolinas Smile

fried oyster po boy the other day for lunch....

photo

Posted: Jun 7, 2023 at 18:05 Quote
R.I.P. Pat Casey
Great BMX rider, he died at "Slayground" in a Moto accident.

O+
Posted: Jun 7, 2023 at 21:38 Quote
OK, here's today's travel update. Started the day off with sunrise over the Tetons.

photo

photo

Then North to Jellystone

photo

I was walking along one of the pathways around Old Faithful and heard some crunching, looked into the trees about 10 feet away, and this giant emerges!

photo

I was trying to escape the park as early as possible to avoid the crowds and road construction, but got held up for about 30 minutes due to this entire herd blocking the road. Was a little uncomfortable with them this close to my new truck! LOL

photo

photo

Truck's computer says average MPG over the first 2,300 miles is 23.1!!! Pretty stoked for a 1 Ton, crew cab, 8' bed, 4 X 4 with 370 HP and 850 lb./ft of torque!! Filled up in Green River, UT and drove all the way to Kalispell by way of Jackson Hole and Yellowstone with diesel to spare!!! (that's almost 1,000 miles!!!)

Swan, it looks like I'll be headed home on Saturday morning from Kalispell. Probably too early for a beer, but I'll buy breakfast if you want to meet somewhere around the CDA area? I'm tentatively planning to be on the road by 6:00 a.m. Saturday morning, that puts me in CDA around 9:30-10:00ish?

O+
Posted: Jun 7, 2023 at 21:42 Quote
adm750 wrote:
Ah....the Carolinas Smile

fried oyster po boy the other day for lunch....

photo

That sammy looks the bomb! The idea of an "authentic" (whatever that is!) po boy has always appealed to me, yet I've never ordered one........

Posted: Jun 7, 2023 at 22:00 Quote
Pacman…now that’s the way to purchase a vehicle.

O+
Posted: Jun 7, 2023 at 22:11 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:

Swan, it looks like I'll be headed home on Saturday morning from Kalispell. Probably too early for a beer, but I'll buy breakfast if you want to meet somewhere around the CDA area? I'm tentatively planning to be on the road by 6:00 a.m. Saturday morning, that puts me in CDA around 9:30-10:00ish?

Killer pictures. I need to go see jellystone someday.

We are actually planning on headed from CDA out to our place out in Wallace on Saturday.. Not totally sure how that morning is going to shake out. Wife is on call Friday night so our departure Saturday is dependent on that variable.

I'll toss you my phone number in a PM and we will play it by ear up until our paths cross.

Posted: Jun 8, 2023 at 7:27 Quote
Now you two kiss! lol

O+
Posted: Jun 8, 2023 at 7:55 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Now you two kiss! lol

You're just jealous that you're left out over in your badlands corner.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.054221
Mobile Version of Website