YKYATBW © you're part of this thread still

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
YKYATBW © you're part of this thread still
O+
Posted: Feb 28, 2015 at 17:07 Quote
That thing does 160?

Posted: Feb 28, 2015 at 17:32 Quote
i was doing 170 + just had gone up a slight rise.

Posted: Feb 28, 2015 at 18:12 Quote
All this talk of speeding pullovers scares me, as i kinda do it often. yesterday i was doing a good 20 over on a 2 line divided road past a cop on a merging side road, let off the gas when i saw him and that just made my exhaust even louder, got followed for a km and a bit, even right to when i turned off onto a sideroad. Idk why i wasnt pulled, but maybe im just under their radar now

Posted: Mar 1, 2015 at 3:26 Quote
Nothing like writing a cover letter for a 1/2 hour, then realizing they want you to have personal experience with some obscure tool.

Because its definitely too hard to teach them it on-site.

Posted: Mar 1, 2015 at 6:02 Quote
photo
after talkin about it for ages iv finally gone an bought myself another bike Pimp

Posted: Mar 1, 2015 at 16:29 Quote
Nate Dogg, you're f*cking ridiculous bro! I hope you can get that pleaded down or some shit.

Posted: Mar 1, 2015 at 19:50 Quote
I'm on my third ticket so far, 15 over, 30 over, and a misuse of turn signal (long story).

Needless to say, I calmed the f*ck down on the hot dogging and just cruise around everywhere now.

Getting a proper cat and muffler put on the honderp soon too but with a little bit bigger than stock stainless piping. No more fart cannon and fully 100% legal so the feds can't f*ck with me. I even bolted in my buckets properly for this year!

Posted: Mar 2, 2015 at 9:40 Quote
Eh, I'm just hoping I can get them to drop the stunt driving and lower the fines a bunch. I know I'm gonna get f*cked it's just how badly

Posted: Mar 2, 2015 at 14:38 Quote
nwthumbs wrote:
Eh, I'm just hoping I can get them to drop the stunt driving and lower the fines a bunch. I know I'm gonna get f*cked it's just how badly
Buy a bus pass and call it a day.

Posted: Mar 2, 2015 at 15:18 Quote
ceff wrote:
I'm on my third ticket so far, 15 over, 30 over, and a misuse of turn signal (long story).

Needless to say, I calmed the f*ck down on the hot dogging and just cruise around everywhere now.

Getting a proper cat and muffler put on the honderp soon too but with a little bit bigger than stock stainless piping. No more fart cannon and fully 100% legal so the feds can't f*ck with me. I even bolted in my buckets properly for this year!
Whats the honderp? is it this thing?:
My Civic. It s come a long way racing seats not pictured.
pretty sick2 cents

This may be a good time to introduce what all you guys drive.

'01 Mazda B4K. But I'm selling it because I don't use it for enough reasons to justify having a truck:

photo

Like little trucks are cool, but unnecessary for my future plans.

Posted: Mar 2, 2015 at 16:06 Quote
Yeah that's the honderp. More recent picture;

Jeeeeeze haven t posted a picture in a long time.

I'll trade you!

Posted: Mar 2, 2015 at 18:15 Quote
recklessness wrote:
nwthumbs wrote:
Buy a bus pass and call it a day.
Already got one hahahaha

Posted: Mar 2, 2015 at 20:54 Quote
Trade me? maybe in the future. The Mazda needs work before it can be put up for sale. Needs a new anti-sway bar, and the 4x4 is broken.

Putting out resumes tomorrow, to hopefully make progress towards those things.

Posted: Mar 8, 2015 at 5:41 Quote
me bikes single speed atm with a ss kit is all i need a rear mech, cassette, chain an shifter (maybe a mount dependin what mech ) i been out of bikes so long iv forgot everythin !!

Posted: Apr 16, 2015 at 12:19 Quote
So after 3 years, my bike has finally been tracked down Pimp

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.056343
Mobile Version of Website