YKYATBW © you're part of this thread still

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
YKYATBW © you're part of this thread still
Posted: Jun 27, 2015 at 18:31 Quote
Hey... I'm never on here anymore...

Posted: Jun 28, 2015 at 20:00 Quote
This place is like a reunion every month or so

Posted: Jun 29, 2015 at 5:55 Quote
That's kind of exciting. I just don't internet much these days so I have no reason to come on here.

Posted: Jun 30, 2015 at 16:47 Quote
It doesnt seem as fun as it used to be, maybe were just getting old lol. Still have my bike, just dont ride anymore

Posted: Jul 2, 2015 at 3:23 Quote
willy94 wrote:
It doesnt seem as fun as it used to be, maybe were just getting old lol. Still have my bike, just dont ride anymore
That's just you transitioning into homosexuality. As far as getting old, speak for yourself!

Posted: Jul 3, 2015 at 0:29 Quote
First time in a long time (2006?) I haven't owned a mountain bike. I should be ordering something in on Monday though.

Posted: Jul 3, 2015 at 7:18 Quote
Sorting out insurance on the new car today, fingers crossed i don't have to pay with my limbs lol

Posted: Jul 3, 2015 at 11:15 Quote
Just ordered a capital. Should be here in about 2 ish weeks (6-8 business days, ships on the 6th) gonna order a hub for it Monday and then just wait for everything to come in then hang my old frame on the wall and sell the mtb free coaster.

Posted: Jul 3, 2015 at 11:30 Quote
Nice. Then come ride dirts with it.

Posted: Jul 3, 2015 at 11:31 Quote
Batman whats up people of the world

Posted: Jul 3, 2015 at 14:40 Quote
recklessness wrote:
That's the plan. Priority is new frame and paying my speeding fines on time how ever so that's taking priority atm. Toward the end of August I'll make another trip and drag Chris out with me. #teamsilentbikes

Posted: Jul 3, 2015 at 14:43 Quote
nwthumbs wrote:
recklessness wrote:
That's the plan. Priority is new frame and paying my speeding fines on time how ever so that's taking priority atm. Toward the end of August I'll make another trip and drag Chris out with me. #teamsilentbikes
Good man. Give me an idea of when, but I will be camping weekend before labour day weekend and labour day weekend as well. Last chance is October birthday jam.

Posted: Jul 5, 2015 at 14:26 Quote
I need a bike again. I miss y'all.

Posted: Jul 7, 2015 at 9:21 Quote
Yea I don't have a mountain bike anymore either...I went to the dark side...and I rarely even do that. Road biking just isn't particularly fun, or at least not around here alone. But there's f*ck all for riding here either way so...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.083936
Mobile Version of Website