YKYATBW © you're part of this thread still

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
YKYATBW © you're part of this thread still
Posted: May 8, 2016 at 16:38 Quote
Battlefield 1 looks pretty damn good tbh

Also in 3 months I'll be out of the countryside and more into the city, I'll miss the space, but being closer to everyone i know and the pub crawls eithin biking distance is going to be real fun

Posted: May 9, 2016 at 8:34 Quote
Battlefield one is gonna be hype. I'm moving more into the city with in the same time period. 70% sure I'm moving into a big as condo type building 1 block from my work with some mates. Gonna go from a 40 minute bike / 50 minute bus ride across town to a 10 minute walk/ 2 minute bike ride lol

Posted: May 14, 2016 at 16:20 Quote
I know there is a couple of motorbike heads in here, looking at getting an itty bitty 125 for abit, looking at the yzf125 or is it better to go to a 300cc and restrict it down??

Posted: May 15, 2016 at 1:56 Quote
Which license you got/going for?

Posted: May 15, 2016 at 16:33 Quote
Just a CBT for a 125, don't know if the law allows you to ride a restricted on that, the nicer 125's are a bugger to find though at a decent price which is putting me off getting one when i will eventually want to get a bigger bike

Posted: May 16, 2016 at 2:50 Quote
You need to look into the rules it all changed a few years back

Instead of 125 or restricted equivilent then open access you now have A1, A2, A licenses.

First step is when you're 17 you can get straight onto -- From memory this only lets you on 125cc, no option for bigger restricted bikes

2nd step is after 2 years or if you're 19 or over you can go straight to the 2nd step - This is the more traditional any capacity as long as it isn't over a certain power/weight ratio

3rd step is after 2 years or 24 for direct access

If you are allowed a restricted bike i'd go for one over a 125, as you say you'll want a bigger bike eventually anyhow and you have a lot more to choose from. There are a new range of 300's built for the A2 license which are quite smart. Yamaha R3 to name one

Posted: May 26, 2016 at 22:47 Quote
iggzdaloc wrote:
Who here still rides their bicycles?
Little late, or a month or so... But yeah ride bmx almost everyday, we got a good crew who still goes out including dylan from this thread

Posted: May 26, 2016 at 23:07 Quote
Speaking of which we've been filming and its been left up to me to do the editing, which I've got no clue about.
So please rip this apart and let me know what to fix, essentially just the first 2 sections are mostly finished me riding near the end which is me has no intro or enough clips yet so its not done at all.

Posted: May 27, 2016 at 15:16 Quote
Biked a handful of times last season, this season nothing and it's already summer, hell my bike is still in pieces. Car life and work life have claimed me

Posted: May 27, 2016 at 15:42 Quote
That really seems to be what happens eh. I'm looking a bikes right now...contemplating how much use I'll actually get out of a trail bike here. It's the best place for it that I've been my entire life but I'm only here until January.

Posted: Aug 17, 2016 at 9:28 Quote
200 people used to post here, now it's a ghost town.

Posted: Aug 17, 2016 at 18:06 Quote
Hi Tim, how's dad life?

Posted: Aug 18, 2016 at 3:18 Quote
Remember when all of PB thought tim was a girl?

Posted: Aug 18, 2016 at 4:36 Quote
Ha, Timina, yeah. That was fun.

Dad life is great. Apart from the lack of sleep. It's pretty rewarding though.

What're you doing with yourself these days Sam? Still shooting?

Posted: Aug 18, 2016 at 19:18 Quote
Almost six years since the first post now!

Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.044756
Mobile Version of Website