YKYATBW © you're part of this thread still

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
YKYATBW © you're part of this thread still
Posted: Oct 3, 2017 at 14:12 Quote
Gooooooooood

How are you sir?

Posted: Oct 4, 2017 at 9:41 Quote
Oh yea, this thread!!

I'm doing well!! Just moved into a new place with the bass player of my band, work is fantastic, met a girl, riding bikes, the usual.

Posted: Oct 4, 2017 at 11:05 Quote
I'm all settled in Toronto now. Girl meeting is slow but on going.

Posted: Oct 4, 2017 at 18:20 Quote
Still yet to hit page 10k lol

Posted: Oct 4, 2017 at 23:23 Quote
Yeah maybe in like 50 years we might lol

I left the bike industry and am now a second year apprentice mechanic and haven’t looked back, work with some good dudes for a big company and I actually enjoy work for the first time ever. Got a project car, still riding, what even is a female? lol working long weeks kinda gets in the way.

Posted: Oct 6, 2017 at 18:40 Quote
Ayyyy nice job gents!

I did the mechanic thing for four years and loved working on my car every day. Left it in Febuary and now work for Bell installing and splicing fibre cable in manholes and on poles and shit. Super sketchy lol

Posted: Oct 6, 2017 at 22:51 Quote
I build houses and got myself into cars. Havent biked in two years now... Still collecting dust and ill probably never be able to part with it. Such a shame lol

Posted: Oct 11, 2017 at 14:59 Quote
ceff, that makes you a lineman, correct?

Posted: Oct 13, 2017 at 11:09 Quote
I want a bike again, but am broke.

Married life, eh.

Posted: Oct 13, 2017 at 11:29 Quote
Rattsl wrote:
Married life, eh.
Pfft. I am a married home owner and I still have multiple bikes and toys. You just need to spend less on your Legacy (which is looking fantastic by the way).

Posted: Oct 13, 2017 at 23:24 Quote
Rattsl wrote:
I want a bike again, but am broke.

Married life, eh.

I'm holding on to my bachelor life as best I can, especially if things work out with this lady I met. If she says it's her or my toys, I choose my toys. Sorry, bikes and music are a package deal for me.

I love my bachelor pad. I just moved two weeks ago. Check out my new digs!!!

photo
photo
photo

I also have six bikes...

Posted: Oct 14, 2017 at 5:46 Quote
Rad place man! Love the wall decorations.

Posted: Oct 15, 2017 at 6:36 Quote
Yea man. My Dad got me the bike parts mural as a housewarming gift. I am truly happy in life.

Posted: Oct 19, 2017 at 2:14 Quote
erik74 wrote:
ceff, that makes you a lineman, correct?

I'm actually a fibre splicer

Posted: Oct 20, 2017 at 5:06 Quote
Question to the media guys:
Someone contacted me on youtube about a license for using a video, I asked what the budget was and turns out it covers my rent for the month. How do you handle giving them the rights for such a thing? Just email? Do you write up a contract? Do you have a template?

Thanks, dudes.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.066394
Mobile Version of Website