YKYATBW © you're part of this thread still

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
YKYATBW © you're part of this thread still
Posted: Oct 20, 2017 at 9:45 Quote
You'll have to sign their forms that give them all of the rights to your file but after that you just cash the check and buy some beer

Posted: Oct 27, 2017 at 5:00 Quote
Hey Iggz, , you only got 177000 hours to go on your account ban...

https://www.pinkbike.com/u/iggz/

was just watching a load of the old locz on spokez videos. Good times

Posted: Oct 27, 2017 at 9:16 Quote
Hah! That's awesome Beer

Those were good times indeed. Albeit a touch too stoney

Posted: Nov 4, 2017 at 13:37 Quote
recklessness wrote:
Rattsl wrote:
Married life, eh.
Pfft. I am a married home owner and I still have multiple bikes and toys. You just need to spend less on your Legacy (which is looking fantastic by the way).

Single income so far bro. It's a f*cking bummer. I mean, yea...whenever she starts making money, we'll be fine..but for now, it's a struggle. We're not living under a bridge broke, or even a ratty apartment, but just enough to notice we're not really saving.

The Legacy. Hahahaha. Age is really making a toll on it. Needs a couple things to get her going for racing again.

Posted: Dec 15, 2017 at 16:07 Quote
Sup duders. Just got back from spending 3+ months living out of my car on the road, traveling and working on a photo series. Feels weird to have a fridge, bed, shower, other creature comforts around. Y'all surviving still?

Posted: Dec 24, 2017 at 17:48 Quote
Still lurking around yes!

Living a couple hours north of Quebec City now. Pretty sure we have more snow than anyone else in the Northeast. 2.4m at the local hill to date. Pretty excited to live somewhere with skiing and biking. Needless to say, planning to get a new bike in the spring...we'll see how that goes!

Posted: Jan 3, 2018 at 7:43 Quote
Happy new year guys!

Any Vancouverites here? what's it like to like in Vancouver? Too expensive? What would be a decent salary to live well and save up?

Posted: Feb 18, 2018 at 15:52 Quote
Dead asf in here now.. damnnnn

Posted: Feb 19, 2018 at 1:47 Quote
Thanks for your IG stories constantly making me lol tho

Posted: Feb 20, 2018 at 14:12 Quote
Yea it's very quiet...I'm checking more regularly than I have in the past 5 years lately...finally somewhere where it makes sense to have a bike again and sooooo many things have changed haha

Posted: Feb 21, 2018 at 2:22 Quote
I lurk hard on here.

Posted: Feb 21, 2018 at 20:04 Quote
The whole forum in general feels like it has dropped off these days tbh

Posted: Feb 21, 2018 at 22:59 Quote
Yeah it really has, I still come on and lurk, occasionally I will post something, but I don't really enjoy talking about bikes anymore, now I just ride the damn things whenever I find the time.

Posted: Feb 21, 2018 at 23:22 Quote
The whole mtb scene went to shit but at least we were there for the best of it

Posted: Feb 21, 2018 at 23:40 Quote
Agreed, pretty much every trail worth riding near me got shut down so I just ride bmx now. I really enjoy riding flowy fast downhill but it is quicker to take a plane to NZ and ride there than ride something in Australia.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.067584
Mobile Version of Website