YKYATBW © you're part of this thread still

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
YKYATBW © you're part of this thread still
| Next Page
Posted: Nov 9, 2018 at 8:24 Quote
I'm still in the military, doing a deployed comms gig. Fly somewhere, lead the team setting up communications infrastructure, tear it down, go home. Rinse and repeat.

I recovered my dad's old bikes last December. He passed away when I was young and it took 14 years to settle the estate. Literally a 50/50 split between my sister but we had to first earn enough money to hire a lawyer. Anyway, restoring his Peugeot slowly and I plan on riding his old Cannondale race bike in the future. Going to sell my Opus in the spring since I don't need 2 road bikes, and the Cannondale is way nicer despite being 20 years older. Looking at an AM rig for next season as well because road biking isn't quite as exciting haha.

Other hobbies, still driving the same 2001 VW GTI but blew up the water pump a couple months back before being deployed so that's a fun project to sort out before Christmas. Been skiing a lot more, bought a new camera, etc.

Posted: Feb 4, 2019 at 9:07 Quote
whaddup y'all Beer
Im still in the biz and kickin',...Salute
Is DaveMud still out there?
I know Joe iz!!
and heya Sherb,..still shreddin' or workin' more these days?

Posted: Feb 5, 2019 at 16:53 Quote
Well boys I got me my dream bike from back in the day. Good ol’ 2010 banshee legend. Y’know like the legendary iggz had

Time to get back on the pedals and let my little guys watch me and learn. And the oldest will watch and see how to pedal his trike

Posted: Feb 5, 2019 at 22:18 Quote
Spread the stoke bru!

Posted: Feb 5, 2019 at 22:32 Quote
The man, the myth, the legend!

Ever since I saw your legend build I wanted one.
Sold my last bike in 2012 and finally jumping back on the pedals after battling cancer.

Gotta get back on the trails, never know when your last day could be.

Posted: Feb 5, 2019 at 23:28 Quote
Dang, man, glad to hear you kicked cancers ass and welcome back to the good ol' bicycle shenanigans!

f*ck cancer.

Posted: Feb 8, 2019 at 9:49 Quote
Sup guys! Can't wait to get out on the bikes again this year too.

Posted: Feb 8, 2019 at 9:59 Quote
Friendly reminder that y'all rock.

Posted: Feb 10, 2019 at 14:20 Quote
Dude congrats on beating cancer, that's huge!

Anyone have any all mountain recommendations for getting back into things? Love the Santa Cruz Nomad but am so out of touch with what else is on the market. Thinking used, something 5 years old or so. Moving in a year to who knows where...

Posted: Feb 10, 2019 at 21:19 Quote
Nomad is pretty beefcake for all-mountain these days but there are some sweet deals on older 5010's or Bronson's that may be more up your alley

Posted: Feb 11, 2019 at 17:22 Quote
I just got a bike after like 6 years as well. Picked up a felt compulsion. I got a sweet deal on it but the 10 ish times I’ve ridden it this winter it rips on the downhill stuf. Little slack on the climbs but things have changed since I was riding before lol

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.038470
Mobile Version of Website