YKYATBW © you're part of this thread still

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
YKYATBW © you're part of this thread still
| Next Page
Posted: Sep 30, 2020 at 12:19 Quote
Tim if you're ever up for a ride give me a shout- I am based south west now in Yeovilton. Try get out a couple times a week , windhill, puddletown , triscombe need to get to cafe side soon.

Posted: Oct 1, 2020 at 1:25 Quote
Shit dude, brain bleeds and spinal injuries are no joke. I'm super happy it was just a collarbone as I literally landed upside down on my head/shoulder. Have to say I won't be using clips again, couldn't eject.

Posted: Oct 9, 2020 at 16:02 Quote
I just got back into it 2 months ago.....

Posted: Oct 26, 2020 at 10:27 Quote
I didn’t get on my bike almost at all in 2020, pretty bummed. But been wrenching on it here and there in the down time. Working 80+ hrs a week and having a wife and two kids makes it hard..

Did the 2010 dream brake set up of code calipers and juicy 7 levers. Yup, living the 2010 dream 10 years later

Posted: Oct 26, 2020 at 10:36 Quote
2010 Banshee Legend
This was sometime in the past.. lol
Love this thing, just sitting in my garage staring at it, thinking god damn, I have the same frame iggy used to have that I always drooled over haha

Posted: Nov 2, 2020 at 4:09 Quote
Do you recommend against the wife and two kids thing? Part of me wants to carry the burden of responsibility, but another part of me doesn't want voluntary enslavement with no options.

Posted: Nov 2, 2020 at 6:13 Quote
Wife and two kids thing is great. Probably get out riding even more now with two kids than I did beforehand. Definitely value your free time and make the most out of every second of light in the day...

Posted: Nov 3, 2020 at 20:37 Quote
No regrets.
Just busy as hell with a 2 and 3 year old.
I just bought a house and life got a whole hell of a lot busier, but I made time to wrench on the bike with the little guys. And they loved it.

Posted: Nov 15, 2020 at 5:25 Quote
So I now have an 8 week old baby boy. I am building dirt jumps in my yard and guinea pigging them myself. I crashed and hit my head so hard testing a shark fin that I cracked my helmet open the other day. Still not slowing down, just put on a full face to protect my ugly mug. Hosted my first annual enduro race when my baby was 3 days old called the Goat Path Dash. I just got stolen from my current job to run the service department at my local KTM dirtbike dealership. I will be commuting to work on my dirtbike in 2021 on a brand new KTM. Clearly 2020 sucks shit for me and my family!

Now that you are all caught up, I have about a million diapers to change and no sleep to get.

I hope each and every one of you are living your best life and having fun.

DON'T. HAVE. KIDS! You've been warned!

Posted: Nov 22, 2020 at 3:54 Quote
You think diapers are bad?
Wait for potty training. Our 3 year old was easy.
The 2 year old that we’re training now is.. fun.

Have kids, have alllll the kids. It’s fun. Testing of your patience, and for some people, they don’t have the chance to make em.

Hold that baby tight. Each moment could be the last time it happens.

Posted: Nov 23, 2020 at 7:24 Quote
Did you guys find women that weren't children themselves, or do you feel like you're babysitting children+ an adult child? Asking for a friend.

Posted: Nov 23, 2020 at 7:49 Quote
Our 4 year old was pretty good with the potty training. Our 2 year old now? Not even going to bother - kid is so lazy. Literally stood there today and said to my wife "I'm gonna do a poo in my nappy because i want to".

Youngest has been ill this weekend with a high temp, usually I'd be chill as hell but since COVID came on the scene I'm shitting it over everything. Not really worried about the boys getting it, just don't wanna get it myself or pass it to anyone else as I've got a bunch of older relatives!

Posted: Nov 27, 2020 at 2:57 Quote
brodoyouevenbike wrote:
Did you guys find women that weren't children themselves, or do you feel like you're babysitting children+ an adult child? Asking for a friend.
I just married a 4 year old to keep it simple. She moreso babysits me.

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.027516
Mobile Version of Website