Photographers of Pinkbike-READ THE OP

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Photographers of Pinkbike-READ THE OP
Posted: Sep 13, 2009 at 9:04 Quote
how can i do hdr?

Posted: Sep 13, 2009 at 11:01 Quote
jamie12345 wrote:
jazzamx56 wrote:
first time ive tried to edit a picture, any advice?
photo

is that at goldtec?

nah, its at kingsdown kent,why does it look simular?

Posted: Sep 13, 2009 at 14:46 Quote
snaple wrote:
how can i do hdr?

Photomatrix + google will tell you how. Really though, there's no point. They are so over done and look bland.

Posted: Sep 13, 2009 at 15:02 Quote
If you want real photo critique from fellow riders then visit the come up board's photography section (although they'll probably make all the 13 year olds with phone pictures cry.)

Posted: Sep 13, 2009 at 15:51 Quote
Stoked-Commencal wrote:
If you want real photo critique from fellow riders then visit the come up board's photography section (although they'll probably make all the 13 year olds with phone pictures cry.)
What about 13 year olds with d-slr's?

Posted: Sep 13, 2009 at 18:18 Quote
I'm an amateur photographer. I use a Pentax K10D with an 18-55mm lens or 50-200mm lens. Forget what the apertures on those lenses are. Biking pictures that I've taken (some less serious than others) are on my profile. I don't just take biking shots though, I do all kinds of photography. Still learning, still improving!

Posted: Sep 14, 2009 at 9:09 Quote
jazzamx56 wrote:
jamie12345 wrote:
jazzamx56 wrote:
first time ive tried to edit a picture, any advice?
photo

is that at goldtec?

nah, its at kingsdown kent,why does it look simular?
ye looks exactly the same.
Views: 462    Faves: 2    Comments: 2
looks like the far left hand line.

Posted: Sep 14, 2009 at 9:19 Quote
yea it does acctualy, theres more pics of the trails on my profile if you wana have a look, good video too, anyway suppose we should get back on topic....

Posted: Sep 14, 2009 at 9:22 Quote
ye, its not my video though just to make thatclear.

Posted: Sep 14, 2009 at 10:13 Quote
snaple wrote:
Stoked-Commencal wrote:
What about 13 year olds with d-slr's?

If your shit isn't good they'll let you know. No babying like on pinkbike.

Posted: Sep 14, 2009 at 16:02 Quote
okay not really biking related but this is some older pictures using a cannon d-slr. how can i improve?
photo

photo

photo

Posted: Sep 14, 2009 at 16:22 Quote
Well, I can see two obivous ones.
1: Crooked horizon lines
2: Subjects centered in the frame
When shooting a landscape, make sure your horizon is level. And in general, try to avoid placing your subject right in the middle. If you've never heard of the Rule of Thirds, look it up.

Posted: Sep 14, 2009 at 21:10 Quote
Jose-David-DH wrote:
AlCapone wrote:
Jose-David-DH wrote:
or make it an amateur photographers group... i did that multishot with no tripod and a 7.1 megapixel sony
Haha seriously? It looks crisp.
yes its a 3 years old camera that gets better pics than some 10+ megapixel new cameras... as a tripod i used my knee (good trick but you need a good angle) also to that pic above: always try to have the sun on your back EDIT: i understand that sometimes tracks arent wide enough so you cant find a good angle, then try a higher or lower angle where the trees block the sun

MP do not equate to a better camera.
And i'm sure some of those new "10+mp cameras" are capable of taking better shots, all about how it's set up and used. The camera is a tool, it's about the 6" behind the camera, not the camera.

and these photographer groups have been done to death, there's 3+ in the NBR as well as a subforum for invited members.

Posted: Sep 14, 2009 at 21:23 Quote
here is a pic my friend got of me then my other friend edited together, he really enjoys taking pictures but he is new to the whole biking shots so i was just wondering if anyone had any tips that he might be able to help him out. (all the black and white pics in my RIDING album are taken by him too)
photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014232
Mobile Version of Website