Photographers of Pinkbike-READ THE OP

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Photographers of Pinkbike-READ THE OP
Posted: Dec 30, 2013 at 9:20 Quote
When you're out in Yosemite, check out some of the surrounding areas out side the park too.

Posted: Dec 30, 2013 at 10:01 Quote
Muttley wrote:
Yo Cali crew, Im travelling up from San Diego to San Francisco next summer, Where shall I go between ? I wanna go to Tahoe and Yosemite too but where up the coast etc?
Big sur, Santa Cruz, the redwoods (muir woods, Santa Cruz mountains, etc.), bixby bridge, Hearst castle, mono lake, mt. Tamalpais, haight & ashbury, Venice beach, Santa Monica pier, Hollywood ave, etc.
Anywhere along highway 1 is guaranteed gorgeous. Carmel is a beautiful little beach town that's expensive as tits, but beautiful.

Eat a lot of pizza and Mexican along the way. And lemonade, and craft beer. Go to Berkeley, hit up telegraph street and get CREAM and melt. They're kitty corner, ice cream sandwiches and grilled cheeses. Delish.

Posted: Dec 30, 2013 at 11:15 Quote
Muttley wrote:
Yo Cali crew, Im travelling up from San Diego to San Francisco next summer, Where shall I go between ? I wanna go to Tahoe and Yosemite too but where up the coast etc?
my house

/

if you stop in Santa Cruz and the surrounding areas I will show you around

Posted: Dec 30, 2013 at 12:27 Quote
Yo Pete I'm in Santa Cruz go to shark tooth beach aye

Posted: Dec 30, 2013 at 13:36 Quote
If you find your self in Palo Alto, go to La Costena, its a burrito bar and good Mexican food does not begin to describe it.

Posted: Dec 30, 2013 at 15:13 Quote
I'll be at Verve working on a project.

holler at me

edit: i'm gone now tho

I can also vouch for La Costena. Jason and a few other PA locals took me there once. Deeeelicious.

Posted: Dec 30, 2013 at 15:15 Quote
just checked website, La Costena moved to Mountain View... darn google employees

http://www.costena.com/

Posted: Dec 30, 2013 at 16:23 Quote
PBPphotog wrote:
Muttley wrote:
Big sur, Santa Cruz, the redwoods (muir woods, Santa Cruz mountains, etc.), bixby bridge, Hearst castle, mono lake, mt. Tamalpais, haight & ashbury, Venice beach, Santa Monica pier, Hollywood ave, etc.
Anywhere along highway 1 is guaranteed gorgeous. Carmel is a beautiful little beach town that's expensive as tits, but beautiful.

Eat a lot of pizza and Mexican along the way. And lemonade, and craft beer. Go to Berkeley, hit up telegraph street and get CREAM and melt. They're kitty corner, ice cream sandwiches and grilled cheeses. Delish.

This so much. Monterey was pretty cool too!

Posted: Dec 30, 2013 at 19:06 Quote
It was always in mountain view, I say Palo Alto because its a more widely recognized city.

Posted: Dec 31, 2013 at 4:44 Quote
Played with it a little more, corrected distortion, straightened it a little

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mndstudios/

Posted: Dec 31, 2013 at 7:59 Quote
amando96 wrote:
Played with it a little more, corrected distortion, straightened it a little

love how the stairs lead your eye to the light

j-peters wrote:
It was always in mountain view, I say Palo Alto because its a more widely recognized city.

ok cool. I m more familiar with MV because of Google.

But Im a central coast cat and more of a taquierra fan

but definately a foodie, so will try out next time im up there

Posted: Dec 31, 2013 at 16:47 Quote
We cruisin highway 1. i'll shout y'all nearby closer to the time and pete defs show us round santa cruz.

Posted: Dec 31, 2013 at 19:28 Quote
I'm actually in Santa Cruz right now for a week. I love it here.

Posted: Dec 31, 2013 at 19:38 Quote
Muttley wrote:
We cruisin highway 1. i'll shout y'all nearby closer to the time and pete defs show us round santa cruz.

I see you in other interweb places.

Posted: Dec 31, 2013 at 23:53 Quote
Maybe in May I'll be in California if things go the way I hope they do. I'll be in some van with my friends' punk band on like a 2/3 week tour shooting with them.

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011474
Mobile Version of Website