Photographers of Pinkbike-READ THE OP

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Photographers of Pinkbike-READ THE OP
Posted: May 14, 2010 at 22:10 Quote
Infiltrator wrote:
i have a question... what memory cards are you guys using (brand, size)?
and more importantly... how do you keep track of them (yeah... lost mine... again!)

Class 6 UDMA CF cards usually; I have a few San disc Extreme Pro's (8, and 2 16gb) as well as a few extreme 3's (4,Cool one Ridata 2gb, and one kingston 8gb. I have CF wallets for storage.

Posted: May 14, 2010 at 22:11 Quote
jonlakephoto wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:
dotca wrote:

good job man, tells a story very well for 3 photos Camera

the 2nd frame really throws me off, it'd be better if there was consistancy throughout so a gun and then having him walking with the gun not a bat, and then the chalk line with the gun included would make more visual sense.

I agree with your previous comment on the more fill light in the second image. I should have done it a tad earlier in the day, just to get a bit better fill light. With the walking image, I think it looks better on it own. In this, it would be nice to have him walking with a gun, but I don't think you can really tell that there would be a gun in his hand... It'd have blended in a bit to much IMO.

Posted: May 14, 2010 at 22:13 Quote
Infiltrator wrote:
i have a question... what memory cards are you guys using (brand, size)?
and more importantly... how do you keep track of them (yeah... lost mine... again!)

I have no idea what brand my cards are, I think one is a San Disk and another is a PNY or something like that... Both are SD though, and one is 8gig and the other 4gig. I always keep one in my camera, and the other in my camera bag so it's always on my just in case I fill one card I can easily switch to the other one.

Posted: May 14, 2010 at 22:17 Quote
I use a lexar 8gb class 6, but for my gopro I use a panasonic 16gb class 10. Sometimes I use the 16gb in my DSLR though if I plan on taking a crap load of pics

Posted: May 14, 2010 at 22:20 Quote
oh yeah and for video you need at LEAST class 6

Posted: May 15, 2010 at 21:57 Quote
Can't decide if the toned down saturation version looks better or not.

And I got my little brother set up on my camera and he took these of me:

As always, feedback is appreciated.

Posted: May 15, 2010 at 22:07 Quote
first one is sick. try to get less background on the riding pictures( i know it was your brother)

Posted: May 15, 2010 at 23:37 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
well... is that why the video on the camera sometimes shows a strip of film icon and then stops recording?

Posted: May 16, 2010 at 2:01 Quote
Infiltrator wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:
well... is that why the video on the camera sometimes shows a strip of film icon and then stops recording?

maybe I'm not sure. But you need that high speed so you can keep up with the buffer, course if you have a crap ass buffer like on my xs it doesn't matter too much Really Mad . Can't wait till summer so I can get at least a XXD if not a 1D

Posted: May 16, 2010 at 13:22 Quote
hmm so i just picked up a T2i and its very nice, i was shooting an XTI. i need a nice memory card for video since my class 4 one i bought is choppy as shit when it gets to my comp so. any recommendations for online shopping?

Posted: May 16, 2010 at 13:35 Quote
is any one having problems uploading pics tonight?
All the pics I did have an white square with a red x nothings appearing?

Posted: May 16, 2010 at 13:40 Quote
Yeah, I keep getting a red cross on photos that people upload.

Posted: May 16, 2010 at 14:07 Quote
I'm getting the notifications, just nothing is there.

Posted: May 16, 2010 at 14:08 Quote
PBPphotog wrote:
I'm getting the notifications, just nothing is there.
same, its well annoying!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012552
Mobile Version of Website