Photographers of Pinkbike-READ THE OP

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Photographers of Pinkbike-READ THE OP
Posted: Oct 28, 2014 at 23:30 Quote
wooo got it all cleaned up. Dubpost but yolo because top of the page.
Photos! Bonus 1 & Bonus 2. Flickr oversharpened the hell out of them. I was able to get reasonable usable images at 10K ISO!

Posted: Oct 29, 2014 at 0:07 Quote
Awesome stuff! Those tones are gorgeous.

Posted: Oct 29, 2014 at 6:30 Quote
I need a suggestion for a cheap or mutli purpose tripod.

Either one huge and heavy but stable tripod and another light and functional for backpacking.

Or, one that works well for both without being astronomically expensive.

Posted: Oct 29, 2014 at 7:05 Quote
PHeller wrote:
I need a suggestion for a cheap or mutli purpose tripod.

Either one huge and heavy but stable tripod and another light and functional for backpacking.

Or, one that works well for both without being astronomically expensive.

The Mefoto series of tripods is quite light and small, and not overly expensive ($140-$200). I used the backpacker when I went to Iceland this summer and found it satisfactory.

Posted: Oct 29, 2014 at 7:09 Quote
Anyone on here rock climb? Started looking for a bag to carry rope and gear, as well as camera stuff, and all comfortably over rough terrain, and the standard sketchy aproaches. All I can think of is f-stop bags

Posted: Oct 29, 2014 at 10:07 Quote
James-Carey wrote:
Anyone on here rock climb? Started looking for a bag to carry rope and gear, as well as camera stuff, and all comfortably over rough terrain, and the standard sketchy aproaches. All I can think of is f-stop bags

I'd be surprised if Jimmy Chin hasn't had something to say on this subject

Posted: Oct 29, 2014 at 11:36 Quote
singlespeedtoday wrote:
Awesome stuff! Those tones are gorgeous.
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://emojipedia.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/121-person-with-folded-hands.png
@James: Scope out BagExposure. They have a lot of stuff on there, maybe something applicable? I'm using a North Face weekend pack (Terra 35 or something along those lines?) with an insert for weekend expeditions, and that would probably work for your need too.

Posted: Oct 30, 2014 at 7:37 Quote
i normally just lurk here but after flicking through some old pages, can we please get a single speed today book?

Posted: Oct 30, 2014 at 9:46 Quote
Haha, you guys are too nice. If you went shooting with me for a day, you'd just see a guy running around with a point and shoot camera taking pictures of trees and rocks.

Posted: Oct 30, 2014 at 11:22 Quote
I got an iPhone 6 and now I understand how dope phone cameras are.

Posted: Oct 30, 2014 at 14:54 Quote
singlespeedtoday wrote:
Haha, you guys are too nice. If you went shooting with me for a day, you'd just see a guy running around with a point and shoot camera taking pictures of trees and rocks.
Down! Gladly find a way up to you, aha.

Posted: Oct 30, 2014 at 15:31 Quote
Hey, what's wrong with trees and rocks?

Posted: Oct 30, 2014 at 18:21 Quote
Ain't nothing wrong with trees and rocks.

Sam, let me know next time you're in the area and we'll shoot some photographs. I joined the Seattle Film Photographers group and have been shooting in the city every other weekend.

Posted: Oct 31, 2014 at 16:13 Quote
Not posted on here in ages but got a couple of photos i'd like some thoughts on..!

Now just to see if i can remember how to post images from flickr...

Posted: Oct 31, 2014 at 17:20 Quote
I like no. 2
Just got some reaaaaally nice tones to it palette is stunning
no. 1 is also nice, though I just think it would be nice to see some more of the background, as in spacially not in terms of DOF

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018980
Mobile Version of Website