Photographers of Pinkbike-READ THE OP

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Photographers of Pinkbike-READ THE OP
Posted: Feb 19, 2015 at 9:06 Quote
My friend Ryan Plett just spent the week shooting NYFW, so check his stuff out for some inspiration. I have no idea how but seems like you've got the gist of it, haha.

Posted: Feb 20, 2015 at 6:33 Quote
tombikess wrote:
James-Carey wrote:
Its ok, i got mine for £800 new (i just couldn't say no at that price)

the lense's are tempting though...

that is a great price..!

50mm f1.4 £150. 85mm f1.8 £120

I shouldn't... Sorry :/

From John Lewis too, so 3 years warranty included

Posted: Feb 20, 2015 at 10:50 Quote
All of my favorite shots for Photo of the Year have been voted out. Bright colors and flyin' dirt...

Posted: Feb 20, 2015 at 11:23 Quote
Public voting doesn't always represent the best choice.

Posted: Feb 20, 2015 at 12:31 Quote
Does say a little something about the general mass of the users here though.
There were some great shots in there. A few left.

Posted: Feb 23, 2015 at 22:11 Quote
Hey Guys!

Just wondering if any of you guys have had experience in posting Full Screen Homepage blog posts on PB(much like this one: https://www.pinkbike.com/news/green-river-sb6c-shawn-neer-yeti-2015.html). Is there something that I can do when writing the blog (like in the "code") or is this something that only mods can do?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Posted: Feb 23, 2015 at 23:18 Quote
Two photos from a climbing adventure over the weekend. Not realizing that one is a butt shot but I liked how the line of the climber followed the tree...

Critique is always welcomed!

Posted: Feb 23, 2015 at 23:45 Quote
Here are some of my shots from a day trip to Wales.
Day trip to Wales
Day trip to Wales
Day trip to Wales
Day trip to Wales
Day trip to Wales
Day trip to Wales

Posted: Feb 24, 2015 at 2:50 Quote
ebehn wrote:
Two photos from a climbing adventure over the weekend. Not realizing that one is a butt shot but I liked how the line of the climber followed the tree...

Critique is always welcomed!

From a climbers perspective I'm stoked that you got some climbing shots! But also don't feel that they do it justice. The first shot is pretty cool, and a climber dwarfed by the landscape is always rad, they are also framed really nicely, but I feel like you haven't exagerated the crag enough to truly capture that overwhelming feel I should give off.

The second one is a low down butt shot below pro...

Do you have any climbing experience to set up some rigging and get nicer angles preferably focused around the crux?

Posted: Feb 24, 2015 at 10:38 Quote
Yeah I've only been climbing for about a year and haven't done a ton. This was also out first time to the spot so we didn't know much about the routes and their cruxes. Next time I'm planning to repel down above a crux section and shoot it that way. Thanks for the critique!

Posted: Feb 24, 2015 at 13:48 Quote
Crush12 wrote:

Good shot! Seems a tad bit blurry or out of focus?

Posted: Feb 24, 2015 at 14:53 Quote
top-cat wrote:
It's been a minute, here's what I've been up to lately.

I envy you right now.. these are so nice Drool

Posted: Feb 25, 2015 at 2:29 Quote
ebehn wrote:
Yeah I've only been climbing for about a year and haven't done a ton. This was also out first time to the spot so we didn't know much about the routes and their cruxes. Next time I'm planning to repel down above a crux section and shoot it that way. Thanks for the critique!

No worries. I keep meaning to get outside and set up some riffing to shoot climbing properly but I always end up going on trips in even numbers so end up belaying and climbing

What sort of climbing is it predominantly in Canada? Trad or sport?

Posted: Feb 25, 2015 at 9:47 Quote
Hey,

I haven't been shooting much lately with the big cameras, but got myself a deal on a x100s on eBay and been loving it.
Here's some I've done recently.
Cheers

http://seven-clicks.tumblr.com

Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.060985
Mobile Version of Website