Photographers of Pinkbike-READ THE OP

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Photographers of Pinkbike-READ THE OP
Posted: Jun 16, 2010 at 10:39 Quote
fridgechef wrote:
cheers, i was doing it while doing other stuff, didnt really have the time to be doing stuff like that.
if you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it again? Razz kitchen can get pretty fcuking crazy, especially where they make food like that.

Posted: Jun 16, 2010 at 10:43 Quote
Mazekwon wrote:
fridgechef wrote:
cheers, i was doing it while doing other stuff, didnt really have the time to be doing stuff like that.
if you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it again? Razz kitchen can get pretty fcuking crazy, especially where they make food like that.
lol this is college haha, cus i am doing a third year more stuff will be coming out then, alot of stuff like this, i will have a bit more time then to be able to get better pictures etc, just cus of the way the kitchen would work.

Posted: Jun 16, 2010 at 10:51 Quote
fridgechef wrote:
can i have some C&C on these... this is the sort of stuff i want to do for a living (i am training as a chef atm, this was one of my last sessions)

Cheeers =D

Nothing to add really other than to say that there should be special place in heaven for pastry chefs. Yum!

Posted: Jun 16, 2010 at 10:52 Quote
leelau wrote:
fridgechef wrote:
can i have some C&C on these... this is the sort of stuff i want to do for a living (i am training as a chef atm, this was one of my last sessions)

Cheeers =D

Nothing to add really other than to say that there should be special place in heaven for pastry chefs. Yum!

totally agree

Posted: Jun 16, 2010 at 14:01 Quote
Here are some shots I have taken. Some riding, some not. Tell me what you think:
Sorry for the large amount of photos but I would just like to know how I can improve.

Posted: Jun 16, 2010 at 18:26 Quote
Dialled-for-life wrote:
Here are some shots I have taken. Some riding, some not. Tell me what you think:
*snip
Sorry for the large amount of photos but I would just like to know how I can improve.
the ones of biking are pretty nice, but some of your NBR shots lack a subject and are other wise boring, so on a whole nice shots

Posted: Jun 16, 2010 at 18:31 Quote
I like the two of the beach and the one with the rock pool. Most of the biking ones are good too.

Posted: Jun 16, 2010 at 18:47 Quote
why is it blurry with flash as it isnt without?
with

without

Posted: Jun 16, 2010 at 18:57 Quote
justhitit wrote:
why is it blurry with flash as it isnt without?
with

without

If you're using an on camera flash, it will slow down the shutter speed. Other than that, I dunno.

Posted: Jun 16, 2010 at 18:58 Quote
full manual. slave flashes with cactus triggers.

all photos were shot at exact same settings. with shutter speed at 1/250 ISO 100 and i think f/7.1 maybe higher

Posted: Jun 16, 2010 at 19:24 Quote
justhitit wrote:
full manual. slave flashes with cactus triggers.

all photos were shot at exact same settings. with shutter speed at 1/250 ISO 100 and i think f/7.1 maybe higher
a flash will NOT frezze an image that has a constant alternate light source(the sun), if you were in a studio when you took this shot you would have a perfectly frozen image, check your settings again though and make sure all the shots were at 250th

Posted: Jun 16, 2010 at 19:29 Quote
ok, so in no way would that shot have been possible for the flash to freeze the rider with the sun out like that?

Posted: Jun 16, 2010 at 19:34 Quote
justhitit wrote:
ok, so in no way would that shot have been possible for the flash to freeze the rider with the sun out like that?

multiple flashes. for one way.

Posted: Jun 16, 2010 at 19:39 Quote
Take the shot with two riders in color and the rest black and white.

Vertical crop so it's the full height and wide enough to include a bit of the takeoff and landing, probably go with a 3X2, and make it colorful again.

Posted: Jun 16, 2010 at 19:49 Quote
singletrackman wrote:
Take the shot with two riders in color and the rest black and white.

Vertical crop so it's the full height and wide enough to include a bit of the takeoff and landing, probably go with a 3X2, and make it colorful again.
what, explain more plz, kinda confuzzled

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024864
Mobile Version of Website