Amateur Videographer Group

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Amateur Videographer Group
Posted: Feb 5, 2011 at 11:20 Quote
gee-milner wrote:
shasta, you have a penis on your forehead, therefore your comment is invalid.

Hahaha LMAO

Posted: Feb 5, 2011 at 11:55 Quote
ok i downloaded a movie on itunes and it shows up in the tv show column. I want to get it over to fce4 but the there is no option to upload tv shows
what to do?

Posted: Feb 5, 2011 at 12:04 Quote
dob-status wrote:
ok i downloaded a movie on itunes and it shows up in the tv show column. I want to get it over to fce4 but the there is no option to upload tv shows
what to do?

get a pc. Is it even possible to do that? Because then you could just render out the movie and distribute it to your friends and everything...seems like something that apple would make impossible, just like not being able to grab music off of an iPod (at least that easily Wink )

Posted: Feb 5, 2011 at 12:06 Quote
you can't edit them because they have some kind of protection and you can only watch itunes movies on itunes or quicktime

Posted: Feb 5, 2011 at 12:07 Quote
thats geeey i was looking forward to reediting something

Posted: Feb 5, 2011 at 12:08 Quote
I can for some reason :L

Posted: Feb 5, 2011 at 15:32 Quote
ShastaOutdoorMedia wrote:
gee-milner wrote:
shasta, you have a penis on your forehead, therefore your comment is invalid.

Troll + Spam = Mods?
YOU WON'T DO IT c*nt!

Posted: Feb 5, 2011 at 16:57 Quote
830 unread posts...hole lee sheet

Anyway just a pretty lacking video from me that I posted to vimeo. Haven't really told anyone about it and wasn't planning to but if any of you could answer the question I posted in the comments I will award you 3000 e-points and sexual favours.

I'll copy the question to this post anyway but you will have to watch the video to understand it:

'Anyone have any ideas why the film burn varies from the editing platform to the exported file? When exporting from Premiere Pro CS5 the burns get a little bit brighter and don't let the background image show through as much. The main issue is that when adding effects to the film burn such as fading it just doesn't show up at all on the exported file which makes some sections look at bit rough such as at 18 seconds which could have potentially looked really good as it did when editing. I'm applying the film burn using the luma key tool. Thanks to anyone in advance.'

Video link: https://www.vimeo.com/19316786

Posted: Feb 5, 2011 at 18:55 Quote
nickpeterson wrote:
830 unread posts...hole lee sheet

Anyway just a pretty lacking video from me that I posted to vimeo. Haven't really told anyone about it and wasn't planning to but if any of you could answer the question I posted in the comments I will award you 3000 e-points and sexual favours.

I'll copy the question to this post anyway but you will have to watch the video to understand it:

'Anyone have any ideas why the film burn varies from the editing platform to the exported file? When exporting from Premiere Pro CS5 the burns get a little bit brighter and don't let the background image show through as much. The main issue is that when adding effects to the film burn such as fading it just doesn't show up at all on the exported file which makes some sections look at bit rough such as at 18 seconds which could have potentially looked really good as it did when editing. I'm applying the film burn using the luma key tool. Thanks to anyone in advance.'

Video link: https://www.vimeo.com/19316786
dont yea hatye it when you log on too that ! like how the hell do i read it a;ll ?**edit, i DIG the video man !

Posted: Feb 5, 2011 at 22:09 Quote
Photos from the video today...turned out OK I think. Not every shot turns out exactly the way you want it but whatever. SkiierBro Eric was throwing down hard core (he wanted to do a switch backflip because it was easy Very confused ).

Posted: Feb 5, 2011 at 22:13 Quote
https://vimeo.com/19317173 my year end for 2010. didnt get many good days of filming in cause my stupid femur broke but was a good year none the less. any feedback on the vid is appreciated

Posted: Feb 5, 2011 at 22:28 Quote
Photos from the video today...
Make an edit for f*ck sake.

Posted: Feb 5, 2011 at 22:31 Quote
DownhillDomination wrote:
Photos from the video today...
Make an edit for f*ck sake.

*bows*

This footage hereby completes the demo reel. Should be up early this week (gotta upload from somewhere in town, but the school blocks Vimeo), last edit sesh tomorrow afternoon.

Posted: Feb 5, 2011 at 22:32 Quote
made a edit, tell me what you think. i know the grade is a bit off https://www.pinkbike.com/video/180649/

Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.031395
Mobile Version of Website