Amateur Videographer Group

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Amateur Videographer Group
Posted: May 16, 2012 at 9:26 Quote
olly-geary wrote:
Anybody got suggestions for a name I could put at the start of my videos? Something kinda like ogproductions....that sounds really gay though haha
OGproductions? meh how about deathrow

Posted: May 16, 2012 at 10:07 Quote
afro-99 wrote:
olly-geary wrote:
Anybody got suggestions for a name I could put at the start of my videos? Something kinda like ogproductions....that sounds really gay though haha

What about Proasfawwwwwk Prod.?

Posted: May 16, 2012 at 11:13 Quote
afro-99 wrote:
olly-geary wrote:

O-G-Productions. Original Gangster Productions. Sounds legit.

Posted: May 16, 2012 at 11:34 Quote
Honestly, just keep it simple. If it's just you, then just call it "Olly Geary Films" or something. No need to get crazy with metaphors, analogies, crazy acronyms, etc.

Posted: May 16, 2012 at 11:45 Quote
ShastaOutdoorMedia wrote:
Honestly, just keep it simple. If it's just you, then just call it "Olly Geary Films" or something. No need to get crazy with metaphors, analogies, crazy acronyms, etc.
"SOMe" ahahah

Posted: May 16, 2012 at 11:51 Quote
We, And I Mean I, Push The Record Button Cinematic Media Production House.

O+
Posted: May 16, 2012 at 12:12 Quote
Orrr push the button films

Posted: May 16, 2012 at 12:19 Quote
PIXEL PAINTERS media group

Posted: May 16, 2012 at 13:07 Quote
It's actually really hard finding a name for a video company. You don't want anything that locks you down to biking, you don't want anything that sounds lame, and you don't want anything that other people have.

MTBcut have probs got the most solid name evarrrrr.

Posted: May 16, 2012 at 13:13 Quote
TrailNazi Productions.... Logo is a swastika made of shovel heads and digging hoes Razz

Posted: May 16, 2012 at 13:24 Quote
DirtBagMedia wrote:
ShastaOutdoorMedia wrote:
"SOMe" ahahah

Yeah, that was intentional...fortunately we never use it like that. "Get SOMe!" lol

Posted: May 16, 2012 at 15:02 Quote
StuHaight wrote:
afro-99 wrote:
olly-geary wrote:

Bet me too it Stu. ANd here I was thinking that only is southern hemispheres knew what the meant. Stu is the real OG

Posted: May 16, 2012 at 15:07 Quote
joram-adams wrote:
StuHaight wrote:
afro-99 wrote:

Bet me too it Stu. ANd here I was thinking that only is southern hemispheres knew what the meant. Stu is the real OG

Mannnnn, OG is straight outta SoCal...

Posted: May 16, 2012 at 16:04 Quote
timlake wrote:
It's actually really hard finding a name for a video company. You don't want anything that locks you down to biking, you don't want anything that sounds lame, and you don't want anything that other people have.

Oh the irony. Having MTB in your name totally doesn't relate to biking and suggest you are a biking video production company at all. Not even a little bit.

Posted: May 16, 2012 at 16:07 Quote
Kornowski wrote:
timlake wrote:

Oh the irony. Having MTB in your name totally doesn't relate to biking and suggest you are a biking video production company at all. Not even a little bit.

Yeah, and if you're planning on filming anything at all not MTB, then don't let on "MTB" or anything in the name. Go with something ambiguous, like "Location, Style, Medium". O.o lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.025764
Mobile Version of Website