Amateur Videographer Group

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Amateur Videographer Group
Posted: Sep 13, 2013 at 20:09 Quote
moar pixurss and resolutionz. Maybe add more Ps after 720.

Posted: Sep 13, 2013 at 23:00 Quote
epavichthesavage wrote:
moar pixurss and resolutionz. Maybe add more Ps after 720.

nah it's all about the 1085poop

Posted: Sep 14, 2013 at 0:26 Quote
Stu just tell him not to worry about that because you can fix it with MS Paint in a matter of only a few short days!

O+
Posted: Sep 14, 2013 at 13:59 Quote
Check out my latest video... What do you think? Any tips? I used a T4i, a tripod, cable cam, and I edited with Vegas Platinum 12.
Views: 2,588    Faves: 13    Comments: 0

And this one... Except I used a Kodak PlaySport instead of a T4i...
Views: 2,377    Faves: 1    Comments: 11

Posted: Sep 14, 2013 at 21:31 Quote
Yeah not bad Stu but I agree, it needed more HD's. Maybe only 2 or 3 but with out them it just lacks that top shelf professionalism you know?

O+
Posted: Sep 16, 2013 at 14:36 Quote
StuHaight wrote:
Gentlemen, I present you with my first ever greatest feedback ever received feedback from our client for this music video.

The music video.

Names are changed for privacy.

"The video is great but my only concern is that i think the beginning part where Adam's solo part in the living room set is to orange & yellow i would like for you to put more high def on that part and also the pool scene he appears too orange."

How should I add more HD? Any advice?
Thats actually a very easy fix stu. Crank the contrast as high as it can go, and the saturation as well. If you filmed in 720, try rendering out in 1440, since that automaticly adds more pixels to your shot via magic. Also rubbing vasaline on your lens may help, but since you already shot it you will have to rub it on your moniter instead.

Posted: Sep 17, 2013 at 4:31 Quote
Here's my latest edit filmed with a canon eos 600d/t3i
edited in premiere pro cs6 and after effects cs6.
Im planing on bying a new tripod, a cheap steadicam and maybe a slider so i can get some movement in my edits.
Also working on a cablecam for my gopro Razz
It would be cool to get some sugestions to what i can do different to make better edits in the future Wink

O+
Posted: Sep 18, 2013 at 21:06 Quote
Niklaswr wrote:
Here's my latest edit filmed with a canon eos 600d/t3i
edited in premiere pro cs6 and after effects cs6.
Im planing on bying a new tripod, a cheap steadicam and maybe a slider so i can get some movement in my edits.
Also working on a cablecam for my gopro Razz
It would be cool to get some sugestions to what i can do different to make better edits in the future Wink

Okay, great song choice, it's just too bad that song is used so much. I would recommend a Glidecam HD 1000/2000 depending on the weight of your set up (lenses, battery pack, microphone, quick release and stuff) as they are much higher quality than lower end models, its worth they money, and they are very easy to balance. Make sure you buy a fluid head tripod so you can pan and stuff too. What type of pulleys bearings are you using on your cable cam? Another thing you should think about is lenses 50mm 1.8, a telephoto, and a wide angle could help you improve your videos. Once you get more equipment try to get a good variety of shots and mix them evenly in your videos, (high, low, close up, wide, panning, tracking and much more) be creative and try to tell a story! cool edit

O+
Posted: Sep 18, 2013 at 21:07 Quote
New edit!
Views: 2,262    Faves: 1    Comments: 1

Posted: Sep 18, 2013 at 23:33 Quote
New Pinkbike player that works? Big Grin
Hey-oh

O+
Posted: Sep 21, 2013 at 13:27 Quote
i tried to make a video, a lot of crit is appreciated Big Grin
Views: 244    Faves: 0    Comments: 2

Posted: Sep 26, 2013 at 23:23 Quote
Is this thread still alive? I'm looking for a good processing guide for Canon 7D footage in FCP 7 and any sort of customer camera profile. Anyone have a good link?

Posted: Sep 26, 2013 at 23:52 Quote
ebehn wrote:
Is this thread still alive?

Indeed, a perplexing question.

Posted: Sep 27, 2013 at 22:40 Quote
It goes in and out of phases. Stu holds the fort pretty well haha

O+
Posted: Sep 28, 2013 at 17:09 Quote
Just a teaser but what do you guys think?

Views: 1,320    Faves: 12    Comments: 9

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.043341
Mobile Version of Website