Amateur Videographer Group

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Amateur Videographer Group
Posted: Jan 25, 2019 at 13:31 Quote
Views: 2,058    Faves: 12    Comments: 0

Found some secret biking clips while organizing shots from an employment training video for work. Thought they were interesting so I threw a few together

Posted: Jan 26, 2019 at 3:04 Quote
Though we Will be giving tips or rate our video here. Or whats the purpose od this thread?

Posted: Jan 28, 2019 at 18:34 Quote

I'd love to hear your thoughts... feel free to make jokes about fat bikes as well!

Posted: Feb 11, 2019 at 19:08 Quote
I’m back with more questions. I’ve decided to go with the 6D because they’re relatively cheap and have the same capabilities as the 5D in terms of video but not photographs. So was wondering what’s the best lense for a budget one and for filming? Was gonna get a nifty fifty but you need a steady hand for them so I may still get one but thought I’d ask her first

Posted: Feb 12, 2019 at 21:40 Quote
sack-javage wrote:
I’m back with more questions. I’ve decided to go with the 6D because they’re relatively cheap and have the same capabilities as the 5D in terms of video but not photographs. So was wondering what’s the best lense for a budget one and for filming? Was gonna get a nifty fifty but you need a steady hand for them so I may still get one but thought I’d ask her first

Personally for video I`d go for a tokina 17-35 + 50mm 1.8 or 10-17mm + 35mm 1.8 + 50mm 1.8

my two cents is make sure you save a good chunk of cash for a nice fluid head tripod like a manfrotto 500 series as it will make you shots look great

Posted: Feb 14, 2019 at 19:23 Quote
vi-collective wrote:
sack-javage wrote:

Personally for video I`d go for a tokina 17-35 + 50mm 1.8 or 10-17mm + 35mm 1.8 + 50mm 1.8

my two cents is make sure you save a good chunk of cash for a nice fluid head tripod like a manfrotto 500 series as it will make you shots look great
Ok sweet cheers. And yeah I’ve nicked my dads old tripod he used for long exposure but it’s super smooth so just hoping it’s robust enough

Posted: Feb 18, 2019 at 1:11 Quote
Hi all

First post on this forum but been on pinkbike since 2014
I started a new Youtube channel around two weeks ago Trail Biker Terry and i use a Veho Muvi K2 Action Cam for my videos.

Going to buy a Gimbal this week any recommendations i think the feiyu tech wg2x is want im going for as its £108 online.
Anyone got this and if so let me know your thoughts?

Here is a couple of links to my channel so if you like please subscribe
https://youtu.be/8SY6oIsT0Ak
https://youtu.be/xTqPhZwWjsQ

Cheers
Terry

Posted: Feb 19, 2019 at 3:47 Quote
vi-collective wrote:
Views: 2,058    Faves: 12    Comments: 0

Found some secret biking clips while organizing shots from an employment training video for work. Thought they were interesting so I threw a few together
I like it a lot, some missing heads but if it was purpose, then all is fine.

Posted: Feb 24, 2019 at 11:36 Quote
https://youtu.be/RAOuO7tFrZM

New Video on my Youtube channel Swinley Forest Mix - Trail Biker Terry

Posted: May 7, 2019 at 3:09 Quote

Hey guys, first post here.

Would love some feedback on my most recent videos (one client filmed, one is a gopro edit), positive and negative is appreciated please, as well as other videos on my channel! Cheers!

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 13:22 Quote
Trailer for the full-length film we've worked on over the past three years:

Views: 1,782    Faves: 1    Comments: 0

Posted: Jun 29, 2019 at 23:21 Quote
Not mountain biking at all but my daughters first time riding without training wheels successfully!! Filmed with an DJI Osmo Pocket. Not the easiest way to film and try and prevent her from crashing her brains out!

Views: 24    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 3:52 Quote
Any opinions on quality of this group. Havent seen Any opinions on the videos for a Long loong time...

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 3:55 Quote
old-banshee-rider wrote:
Not mountain biking at all but my daughters first time riding without training wheels successfully!! Filmed with an DJI Osmo Pocket. Not the easiest way to film and try and prevent her from crashing her brains out!

Views: 24    Faves: 0    Comments: 0
Perfect, cant wait for the moment my daughter check her Milestone as well. It'll také a time, she's just 10 mnths old Smile

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.037067
Mobile Version of Website