CT/MASS Dirt Jumps

PB Forum :: USA - East
CT/MASS Dirt Jumps
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Sep 13, 2009 at 5:34 Quote
I herd of a few spots to ride dirt around here but i have never been yet. Southwick, Hamden and i think one more cant think of it right now. Anyone want to go ride some trails or need help building? Im in NW CT

Posted: Sep 13, 2009 at 22:32 Quote
This has to be a sign. I was just thinking of making a similar post asking for places to ride around here.

Im from Virginia but go to school up here in CT, and am in desperate need of someone to point me in the right direction of some dirtjumps! Im located right in hartford, so anything nearby there would be preferable if anyone has any suggestions. If you dont feel like posting it on here, I would be grateful for at PM with the info.

If there are any spots around Amherst as well (I have a brother who attends school up there) any places to ride around there would be a huge help as well!

Sorry to be a freerider on your thread, but this is exactly the info I have been dying to find!

Posted: Sep 14, 2009 at 12:24 Quote
Thats no problem man if you can find anything good let me know

Posted: Nov 19, 2009 at 11:52 Quote
ya there some trails that a fiend and i built in southwick. they were really big and technical called rails to trails. it was really nice before the old railroad tracks were turned into a paved bike path. now every little kid in town rides there. but they are till decent but not what they use to be. if you want to know where they are you can message me. but i just built up a slope style bike and i have no were to ride or ride with because all my friends just stopped riding as soon as i built it so if anyone has any sweet trails around this area and feels like riding let me know

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013693
Mobile Version of Website