Anywhere i Can Buy Dartmoor Parts in America?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Anywhere i Can Buy Dartmoor Parts in America?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Sep 15, 2009 at 15:30 Quote
is there anywhere in America i can but dartmoor parts? thanks for the help. im really lookin for the rims and spokes expecially.

Posted: Sep 15, 2009 at 16:58 Quote
mtbkr123456789 wrote:
is there anywhere in America i can but dartmoor parts? thanks for the help. im really lookin for the rims and spokes expecially.

This might be stupid but i think your lbs can order pretty much anything for you.

Posted: Sep 15, 2009 at 17:27 Quote
mtbrider71 wrote:
mtbkr123456789 wrote:

This might be stupid but i think your lbs can order pretty much anything for you.

my LBS has QBP and they dont have a deal wit dartmoor. they're a polish street company

Posted: Sep 15, 2009 at 17:33 Quote
mtbkr123456789 wrote:
mtbrider71 wrote:
mtbkr123456789 wrote:

my LBS has QBP and they dont have a deal wit dartmoor. they're a polish street company

Then good luck Salute haha

Posted: Sep 16, 2009 at 10:21 Quote
i couldnt find anyhting sorry, i think its a german company

Posted: Mar 2, 2010 at 18:36 Quote
you cant, there only dealers are in europe, ive emailed then trying to see if its possible but ive had no luck so far

Posted: May 11, 2010 at 16:49 Quote
Actualy You can purchase Dartmoor items from ZM cycle and Fitness in Toronto, Canada.

We will be carrying thier items very soon!

Tate

Posted: May 16, 2010 at 13:35 Quote
Tate27 wrote:
Actualy You can purchase Dartmoor items from ZM cycle and Fitness in Toronto, Canada.

Tate

can you link me? i couldnt find em on ur site

Posted: May 16, 2010 at 13:40 Quote
mtbkr123456789 wrote:
Tate27 wrote:

Tate

We dont have them on our site yet, Im taking the distribtor ATM and were figuring out costs and such. Its not going to be on out webstie for a while

Posted: May 22, 2010 at 11:50 Quote
Dartmoor now has a US dealer - check out dartmoorusa.com for details and USD pricing. First shipment of parts will be coming in within 2weeks.

Posted: May 25, 2010 at 8:20 Quote
Tate27 wrote:
mtbkr123456789 wrote:
Tate27 wrote:

Tate

We dont have them on our site yet, Im taking the distribtor ATM and were figuring out costs and such. Its not going to be on out webstie for a while

Hey do you guys ship to other places on canada

Posted: May 25, 2010 at 8:44 Quote
BrentBake wrote:
Tate27 wrote:
mtbkr123456789 wrote:

Mhm, We can ship to everywhere in Canada if you like, however, the cost of shipping will increase if you are further away from Toronto and the weight of the items you are purchasing.

Thanks
Tate

P.S PM me for more details. I shouldn't be advertising on the forums, it's against the rules.

Posted: Jun 3, 2010 at 20:57 Quote
Tate27 wrote:
BrentBake wrote:
Tate27 wrote:

Mhm, We can ship to everywhere in Canada if you like, however, the cost of shipping will increase if you are further away from Toronto and the weight of the items you are purchasing.

Thanks
Tate

P.S PM me for more details. I shouldn't be advertising on the forums, it's against the rules.
Here is the Dealer Site for the United States: http://www.dartmoorusa.com/

Here is my Webpage: http://www.dartmoor-bikes.ca/

Please contact me I am the official dealer for Canada.I have Pricing for what ever you are looking for.

Posted: Jun 4, 2010 at 5:00 Quote
DartmoorBikes-Canada wrote:
Tate27 wrote:
BrentBake wrote:

Thanks
Tate

Here is the Dealer Site for the United States: http://www.dartmoorusa.com/

Here is my Webpage: http://www.dartmoor-bikes.ca/

Please contact me I am the official dealer for Canada.I have Pricing for what ever you are looking for.

Every ignore my post, talk to him and he will get you the dartmoor parts you want. I'm still waiting on him to get my store the connection with dartmoor in Poland so until then, Contact him.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005311
Mobile Version of Website