Urban DH in my school...!

PB Forum :: Downhill
Urban DH in my school...!
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 15, 2009 at 19:32 Quote
Halloween at my school SUCKS ( highschool ). i hate it and my friends hate it too. so i came up with a plan to make this haloween the best one ever!!! We ( me and my two friends ) are going to have an urban DH race on haloween. now why on haloween? because we will be able to wear our helmets and no one will know who we are. I layed out the track and everything is going to be perfect. even getting the bikes intothe school with out no one noticing is perfect! I figured id get some other ideas from you guys to make this plan even more epic. so help me out!! ( oh and im hoping to post a video up if i can borrogh my friends helmet cam for the event )

Posted: Sep 15, 2009 at 19:38 Quote
sounds badass. make sure you get a legit course going though. don't bother if you're just gonna pedal through a hallway, go down a stair set, pedal around the school and then leave. set some rad stuff up first, and then get some fools to video it and make a rad vid.

Posted: Sep 15, 2009 at 19:41 Quote
yea the course starts at the top floor and you have to go down two flights of stairs and go through almost every halway in the school. not to mention right by thie main office haha. but im gonna get a helmet cam and vid it that way.

Posted: Sep 15, 2009 at 20:01 Quote
f*ck yeah, im pumped. We should figure out some kind of little kicker or jump we can make, something else interesting.

Posted: Sep 15, 2009 at 20:20 Quote
Ha! Cool! 13 years ago we did that in the engineering buildings at the UofC. 5 of us put on a race that spanned 4 floors. I remember coming around a corner barely in control and almost taking out my second year C++ professor. He actually put his back to the wall and stuck out his arms as I flew by.

Posted: Sep 15, 2009 at 20:25 Quote
chrissa wrote:
Ha! Cool! 13 years ago we did that in the engineering buildings at the UofC. 5 of us put on a race that spanned 4 floors. I remember coming around a corner barely in control and almost taking out my second year C++ professor. He actually put his back to the wall and stuck out his arms as I flew by.

Did you get in trouble. If we get caught well probably get expelled

Posted: Sep 15, 2009 at 20:28 Quote
make sure you film it.

Posted: Sep 15, 2009 at 20:29 Quote
This was the faculty of engineering. As long as the students weren't hanging cars from campus bridges, they really didn't care what we did. A race through the halls was the least of their problems with us.

The professor in question also had a habit of coming out and drinking with us often. That helped too.

Posted: Sep 15, 2009 at 20:30 Quote
Where suits with those helmets...and scream.

Posted: Sep 15, 2009 at 20:32 Quote
great idea, makes me wanna try something crazy liek this Salute Pimp

Posted: Sep 15, 2009 at 20:33 Quote
Once I'm in a bigger college I will do this.

Posted: Sep 15, 2009 at 20:37 Quote
Buddy and I rode our bikes inside a mall once...
photo

Views: 2,110    Faves: 17    Comments: 14

Urban DH in your school is doable.

Posted: Sep 15, 2009 at 21:56 Quote
Sweet vid man. And yeah, our biggest problem is where we put the bikes after. Probably just bike away and be 'absent' that day.

Posted: Sep 15, 2009 at 22:06 Quote
Props if you guys go through with this. Make sure it gets filmed, cause' I want to see it.

Posted: Sep 15, 2009 at 22:30 Quote
You guys are gonna want to keep it down low from people at your school. If you can, have some guys film it from the outside too. That way they can make sure you don't run into anyone on blind turns. if possible try getting some folding tables from the school to make kickers. Also make sure the door to the exit is open. Once your outside haul arse out of there. Good Luck, if you were doing this at my old high school I would have all 20 media arts camera out filming you guys.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010473
Mobile Version of Website