Urban DH in my school...!

PB Forum :: Downhill
Urban DH in my school...!
Posted: Sep 25, 2009 at 21:24 Quote
Hmmm... Sounds like a sick Idea... My friends and I were thinking of When we are in highschool,Blast throught the junior high and down the halls as a little bit of exitement for the day. Who know when the time comes.

Posted: Sep 26, 2009 at 5:41 Quote
nosirrom wrote:
mtbrider71 wrote:
woody-dh wrote:
bigquotesEspecially when you think its ok to ride of Gov property

You sir, could not be more stupid. Practically everything is owned by the Government. For example; A towns local dirt jumps. Owned by the council which is owned by the state government, which is owned by the national government.

The very bright people who though of this idea would have thought it over, and they are willing to take the risk.

Salute
+1
+2

Posted: Sep 26, 2009 at 8:21 Quote
mtnbykr05 wrote:
"This kid smokes a ton of dope, this kid skates, this kid is savvy with computers, and these kids ride bikes. Hmmm, we had a problem with kids riding bikes in the school, and these kids skipped class. Lets use process of elimination."

Hows about you pass on the vandalism charge, skip school, and go ride on the mountain in your favorite Aladdin costume.

Firstly the school i am at has no shit on me at all, how do i know? i had a look at my record it simpky said my name my DOB and what primary i went to and various grades! so none of the shit your on about! and in my school if your behaviour is 'suspicious' you're flagged and that changes nothing!

Vandelism? there's gunna be no vandelism unless they crash through a window. If you think about it, building a trail in ur woods is 'vandelism'

i think i'd rather run the risk, than never find out what its like to do it!

Posted: Sep 26, 2009 at 16:48 Quote
Somethings are just stupid, like taking spray paint and drawing graffiti on campus. Those tend to get you in serious trouble, but gettng caught riding a bike through your school isn't the same as that. Ideally you don't want to get caught, but if you do expect the school to suspend you and that's it. You aren't gonna get a police record as long as you keep it "safe", which means have spotters. Your gonna sadly need to find friends who are willing to spot blind corners for you or else your gonna risk hurting someone and getting arrested.

Posted: Sep 27, 2009 at 19:22 Quote
I can tell you its hecka fun just riding weelies through stores and stuff.

Posted: Sep 28, 2009 at 12:21 Quote
soo on holloween there will be x# of kids riding through your school on dh bikes that are of given bodytypes, on the same day there will be x kids who ride bikes and hang around together missing from school that day, with a few calls to home it won't take a rocket scientist to figure out who rode there bikes through the school. do me a favor and remember that ppl told you it was a bad idea when you get caught and are suspended/expelled/arrested/your parents put an end to your MTB riding days/ you cannot get accepted into college because this shit went on your record.....i'll admit it is a very cool idea but is definately not worth it for the amount of shit that will get f*cked up because of it. you will get caught. oh, yeah, if you happen to knock someone over in the process now you are looking at getting sued for physical damages.....

Posted: Sep 28, 2009 at 12:22 Quote
jweinstein wrote:
soo on holloween there will be x# of kids riding through your school on dh bikes that are of given bodytypes, on the same day there will be x kids who ride bikes and hang around together missing from school that day, with a few calls to home it won't take a rocket scientist to figure out who rode there bikes through the school. do me a favor and remember that ppl told you it was a bad idea when you get caught and are suspended/expelled/arrested/your parents put an end to your MTB riding days/ you cannot get accepted into college because this shit went on your record.....i'll admit it is a very cool idea but is definately not worth it for the amount of shit that will get f*cked up because of it. you will get caught. oh, yeah, if you happen to knock someone over in the process now you are looking at getting sued for physical damages.....

We will be in school that day. And we wont be going stupid fast so we dont hit anyone. But thanks for the warning mom.

Posted: Sep 28, 2009 at 13:11 Quote
Once after a drama performance, i rode down the stair set in out drama block, i scratched the wall, and my teacher loved it, it all depends on how strict your school is.
Seb

Posted: Sep 28, 2009 at 13:37 Quote
haha what a idea dont be stupid ur not gonna be arrested!! u should mayb save it untill the last day ad then u dont have to worry about getting expelled lol!

Posted: Sep 28, 2009 at 13:46 Quote
sounds like a really good idea,
in my school last year we put our bikes on the roof and did huge drop offs which was pretty cool but it would of been way better if we then had a track to ride lol.

Posted: Sep 28, 2009 at 14:10 Quote
i guess i am just paranoid since at my school a bunch of kids were wrestling around for fun, one thing lead to another and a kid was hung upside-down by a pipe. 7 kids suspended, 2 kids kicked out and all ppl involved sued by the kid....i know that it is a completely different scenario but that was somthing that started as a prank too. just saying if betsy old fart teacher gets knocked over in the process it could be just as bad. just be careful

Posted: Sep 28, 2009 at 19:02 Quote
mtbrider71 wrote:
jweinstein wrote:

We will be in school that day. And we wont be going stupid fast so we dont hit anyone. But thanks for the warning mom.

In america you can get sued for anything. Which is why I live in canada

Posted: Sep 28, 2009 at 19:18 Quote
nosirrom wrote:
mtbrider71 wrote:
jweinstein wrote:

In america you can get sued for anything. Which is why I live in canada
tup

Posted: Sep 28, 2009 at 19:18 Quote
sounds sick. i had this idea for last year but i never got around to it, good luck haha.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.027706
Mobile Version of Website