The MTB Quick Question Thread 3.0 - Parts names & abreviations link on first post.

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
The MTB Quick Question Thread 3.0 - Parts names & abreviations link on first post.
Posted: Mar 5, 2012 at 16:04 Quote
Oh dear god did I just read that? I've used the handle of a wrench that had little knobbles on it before now to shave the edges of my rotor off before now, but basically use a file

then your stuck. take it to your local bike shop tomorrow and they can help. no offence, but if you cant take your rear wheel off, your probably gonna damage more keep trying

menergy420 wrote:
inked-up-metalhead wrote:
maybe a file would work
\

and if i dont have one of those please?

Possibly mole grips depending on how tight the bolts are

Posted: Mar 5, 2012 at 19:51 Quote
stand-easy wrote:
a cloth
I f*cking laughed hard at this.

Posted: Mar 5, 2012 at 19:53 Quote
Does anyone know if kyle straits have been on chainlove lately?

Posted: Mar 5, 2012 at 21:55 Quote
menergy420 wrote:
harry-h wrote:
first you must charge your flux capacitor, then plug in your wrench, finally, loosen the axle nuts

Funny guy but can anyone help?
^^^^^^troll Rolleyes have seen his schtick here before. Im thinking Marquis may remember him and his buddy tuxedo,..Thumbs Down

Posted: Mar 5, 2012 at 22:05 Quote
I thought they got a life sentence

Posted: Mar 6, 2012 at 1:43 Quote
has any one noticed that marquis hasn't made any posts for a while???

Posted: Mar 6, 2012 at 1:48 Quote
He quit because he couldnt handle the trolls

Posted: Mar 6, 2012 at 1:49 Quote
ohh, whats a troll???

Posted: Mar 6, 2012 at 2:07 Quote
Maxxis DTH folding or Continental Race King folding for dirt jumping?

Posted: Mar 6, 2012 at 2:33 Quote
Shieldsy94 wrote:
Race king front, Dth rear tup

Posted: Mar 6, 2012 at 2:44 Quote
bobj wrote:
Shieldsy94 wrote:
Race king front, Dth rear tup

thanks bro tup

Posted: Mar 6, 2012 at 4:23 Quote
ForTKNoX101 wrote:
ohh, whats a troll???

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/096/044/trollface.jpg?1296494117
COPY PASTAD! - In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

Posted: Mar 6, 2012 at 4:50 Quote
blueeyedbiker68 wrote:
menergy420 wrote:
harry-h wrote:
first you must charge your flux capacitor, then plug in your wrench, finally, loosen the axle nuts

Funny guy but can anyone help?
^^^^^^troll Rolleyes have seen his schtick here before. Im thinking Marquis may remember him and his buddy tuxedo,..Thumbs Down

blueeyedbiker68 wrote
Jun 18, 2011 at 11:51
well comin' from an AUTHORITY like you,..on all things *gay*,I can respect your opinion because you suck cock,..

blueeyedbiker68 wrote
Jun 17, 2011 at 23:01
Im only counting ABOVE 2500$-3K$ and UP.Before that I had approx 15-17K each year in upper level sales . Ive sold a several EX's.Remedys and even 6 Madones.2 to one guy alone that is the Company construction Foreman/Rep for a LARGE wind farm corp. here.He has rego commision checks for 150K.He's gettin ready to get a Top Fuel something and giving me 1/2 the discount he recieves BACK as a TIP,IN CASH?about a $300-400 tip. WTF have *you* or your little ass-f*ckin pole smokin,cum guzzling retards done like that?STUCK on your little f*ckin island?you shoud sit on your stoop,write rock songs like Ozzy did to GTFO of that piss poor rock you live on.You WISH you could hit Rays in Cleveland or Millwakee(4 Hrs drive for me from my home)or even Moab, Copper Canyon,Whistler,California or Sedona.I could go on and on.But NO you 2 are*there* riding the same old wet crappy,*ALWAYS*rainin you SUCK on a scale INCONCEIVABLE by ANY ordinary standards of measure.

blueeyedbiker68 wrote
Jun 17, 2011 at 22:39
25k in high end bikes ONLY and my elf NOT the entire shop. Thats not even counting all the piddly shit between 350$ 2K$. Im only countBefore that I had approx

blueeyedbiker68 wrote
Jun 16, 2011 at 19:06
Ya,.you actually do look like a pole-smokin throat jockey! You should hope and pray you and your druggy buddies dont get locked up since the inmates would have their way with you like little the little BITCHES you are! And you go with your f*ckin' BOAT ANCHOR of a bike.

blueeyedbiker68 wrote
Jun 16, 2011 at 19:06
Ok there Mr. Correct Grammar Master you!! We are NOT graded here on PB except for ANAL RETENTIVE users like you and your buddy Mr. Rohypnol. You 2 are nothing but a couple of shit-stains there on your little Isle Of WRONG. Hey WTF is it with MOST Brit's teeth anyway? Dont you neanderthals believe in ORAL hygeine? Even your POS Monarchs have God awful teeth and are ugly as sin to boot. Oh shit! I forgot to punctuate a cpl things! You gonna get you red pen out and grade me or what?

Yeah I remember you and how kind you were to everyone. (see above) ^
I remember how you were racist to my friends.
I remember how you threatened to beat us up when we were just kids.
I remember how laughable your arguments were and how they just turned into insults and calling us gay.
I also remember you starting the entire arguments with us and lying to Marquis to get him to ban us.
Would you like me to go on?

You sir are the flaming troll you claim us to be

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.055480
Mobile Version of Website