The MTB Quick Question Thread 3.0 - Parts names & abreviations link on first post.

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
The MTB Quick Question Thread 3.0 - Parts names & abreviations link on first post.
Posted: Mar 8, 2012 at 14:19 Quote
They should just make the bolts out of a harder material so there not so damn easy to round Madder

Posted: Mar 8, 2012 at 14:19 Quote
Ok, Im planning on building a nice kicker for this season, looking to build a step up.

I want to make a wood kicker, my plans are 9' long 6' high and 4' wide.

My question is what size radius should I use?

Thanks Joel

Posted: Mar 8, 2012 at 14:20 Quote
inked-up-metalhead wrote:
im not saying hes not right, but logic also says how to take a rear wheel off without rounding off the nuts.

wtf don't have a go at me, its common knowledge that they're the same cups - are you insecure you didn't know that?

Posted: Mar 8, 2012 at 14:21 Quote
menergy420 wrote:
staike wrote:

Yes

how the hell do you know? your the guy who was asking how to take his rear wheel off, and saying you rounded the nuts in the process. if you dont know how to do that, id be incredibly surprised if you knew what a HT2 BB is
Just a regular troll here on P/B. Im sure the MODS are just waiting for this guys group of spinchter inspectors to keep on bothering ppl so they can drop the BanHammer on them,..AGAIN!!

c-bernier wrote:
They should just make the bolts out of a harder material so there not so damn easy to round Madder

hope bolts seem pretty damn decent, neither me or my mate have even started to round one, 4 hope rotors between us, so 24 bolts, changed about 5 or 6 times each (different wheels or whatever) and torqued up to hell, no damage or anythign

blueeyedbiker68 wrote:
menergy420 wrote:

Yes

how the hell do you know? your the guy who was asking how to take his rear wheel off, and saying you rounded the nuts in the process. if you dont know how to do that, id be incredibly surprised if you knew what a HT2 BB is
Just a regular troll here on P/B. Im sure the MODS are just waiting for this guys group of spinchter inspectors to keep on bothering ppl so they can drop the BanHammer on them,..AGAIN!!

id pretty much guessed that. yet i still got shit for calling him out

Posted: Mar 8, 2012 at 14:22 Quote
c-bernier wrote:

hope bolts seem pretty damn decent, neither me or my mate have even started to round one, 4 hope rotors between us, so 24 bolts, changed about 5 or 6 times each (different wheels or whatever) and torqued up to hell, no damage or anythign
Might have to get my hands on some of those,I haaate dealing with rotors for the reason of rounding the bolts.

blueeyedbiker68 wrote:
menergy420 wrote:

Yes

what is your problem? I gave a decent piece of advice and you still call me a troll?

c-bernier wrote:
c-bernier wrote:

Might have to get my hands on some of those,I haaate dealing with rotors for the reason of rounding the bolts.
as with anything hope, the quality is amazing Smile

Posted: Mar 8, 2012 at 14:23 Quote
menergy420 wrote:
blueeyedbiker68 wrote:

what is your problem? I gave a decent piece of advice and you still call me a troll?

you said 'yes'. clap clap clap

blueeyedbiker68 wrote:
menergy420 wrote:

Yes

I lold. Best term I've seen on pb

menergy420 wrote:
blueeyedbiker68 wrote:

"golf clap"..even,..Rolleyes

Posted: Mar 8, 2012 at 14:24 Quote
menergy420 wrote:
blueeyedbiker68 wrote:

and was it or was it not correct?

Posted: Mar 8, 2012 at 14:25 Quote
wut is going on.
Views: 503    Faves: 1    Comments: 23

Posted: Mar 8, 2012 at 14:25 Quote
menergy420 wrote:
menergy420 wrote:

and was it or was it not correct?
Doesn't matter,..since you're SUCH a tool,.your middle name should be Craftsman!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.029436
Mobile Version of Website