Dobermann Owners Group (DOG)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Dobermann Owners Group (DOG)
Posted: Oct 8, 2013 at 3:23 Quote
Trozei,

Sorry for the violation.

Still sad about Dobermann closing shop though. Frown

Posted: Dec 12, 2013 at 23:10 Quote
the last news I remember was talks of a Fixie but that was like 2011-12 I'm kinda outta the whole scene now anyways..

O+
Posted: Dec 13, 2013 at 14:26 Quote
jonlake wrote:
the last news I remember was talks of a Fixie but that was like 2011-12 I'm kinda outta the whole scene now anyways..
that would be altruiste bikes.
there's still a TON of underground hype about them, but last I heard they weren't ready yet.

Posted: Dec 13, 2013 at 16:30 Quote
dkidd wrote:
jonlake wrote:
there's still a TON of underground hype about them, but last I heard they weren't ready yet.

Altruiste what?

O+
Posted: Dec 13, 2013 at 16:36 Quote
gabodude wrote:
dkidd wrote:
jonlake wrote:

Altruiste what?

A literal shit-ton of underground hype.

super underground though, you might not have heard about them, out on the east coast.

Posted: Dec 13, 2013 at 16:43 Quote
Ah yes. I've got wind of ''some'' hype. But it involves flames, hermit crabs, and welding jigs. Not in that particular order.

Anways, If I were to dig in a straight line. At a 45degree angle. Westward. I'd eventually reach the west coast.

O+
Posted: Dec 13, 2013 at 16:56 Quote
have you started? Lemme know when, and I'll dig towards you. We can meet in the middle and get all weird for a bit before having a freaky-friday-type body swap and living as each other for a few days.

Posted: Dec 13, 2013 at 17:32 Quote
Super!

I'm all about switching bodies for a groovy party 100 miles under Saskatchewan! And I've always wanted to be tall.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021207
Mobile Version of Website