Mongoose Fireball

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Mongoose Fireball
Posted: Jun 26, 2011 at 8:06 Quote
Meh, doesn't matter if it's plush or not, still waiting for mine to break so I can get something more reliable.

Posted: Jun 26, 2011 at 8:46 Quote
matt-mtb wrote:
LOL More RST hating
He has got a point tbf tho, rst arnt the best but they connect your stem to the wheel so cant complain really and it's ideal for a low end bike cos it'll be bought by a beginner so it should see much abuse and if you give someone who's new to bikes a marzocchi dj 1 it's be expensive cos you won't know how to fix it! Start cheap, work you way up, you'll spoil it for yourself if you get the best parts straight away

Posted: Jun 26, 2011 at 8:51 Quote
downhilldan94 wrote:
matt-mtb wrote:
LOL More RST hating
He has got a point tbf tho, rst arnt the best but they connect your stem to the wheel so cant complain really and it's ideal for a low end bike cos it'll be bought by a beginner so it should see much abuse and if you give someone who's new to bikes a marzocchi dj 1 it's be expensive cos you won't know how to fix it! Start cheap, work you way up, you'll spoil it for yourself if you get the best parts straight away

Salute to you

Posted: Jun 26, 2011 at 8:53 Quote
downhilldan94 wrote:
matt-mtb wrote:
LOL More RST hating

Sayin it like it is.

Posted: Jun 26, 2011 at 10:27 Quote
The rst launch is a budget fork yet people slate it like it's some big brand fork,it was never meant to compete with the big brands even though back in the day rst were better than rockshox at one point.

Treat the fork as a means to an ends for BEGINNERS and the fork is fine,but your also misinformed if you think it ain't plush as it feels damn good for what it is and the rebound does a good job of what it was meant for.

Mongoose ritual dirt 09.

photo

Posted: Jun 26, 2011 at 10:30 Quote
marquis wrote:
The rst launch is a budget fork yet people slate it like it's some big brand fork,it was never meant to compete with the big brands even though back in the day rst were better than rockshox at one point.

Treat the fork as a means to an ends for BEGINNERS and the fork is fine,but your also misinformed if you think it ain't plush as it feels damn good for what it is and the rebound does a good job of what it was meant for.

Mongoose ritual dirt 09.

photo
Bam +10000

Posted: Jun 26, 2011 at 10:35 Quote
Nashmeyer wrote:
marquis wrote:

Mongoose ritual dirt 09.

photo
Bam +10000

Marquis you are a legend

Posted: Jun 26, 2011 at 10:36 Quote
Old and just teaching the misinformed on this site lol Salute

Posted: Jun 26, 2011 at 10:43 Quote
marquis wrote:
Now can you settle the debate between fusion and fox being the same , and octane and ns

Posted: Jun 26, 2011 at 10:45 Quote
Nashmeyer wrote:
marquis wrote:
Now can you settle the debate between fusion and fox being the same , and octane and ns

I know rst but not so much on fox other than bob fox sold the brand,so it's highly possible that they could be.

Posted: Jun 26, 2011 at 10:46 Quote
marquis wrote:
Nashmeyer wrote:
marquis wrote:

I know rst but not so much on fox other than bob fox sold the brand,so it's highly possible that they could be.
Haha okay bro

Posted: Jul 11, 2011 at 2:41 Quote
i have a fireball 08 and its been good to me i will post pics once iv finished it Big Grin

Posted: Jul 11, 2011 at 9:07 Quote
nice, just got my 5th punctureRedface

Posted: Jul 11, 2011 at 9:09 Quote
matt-mtb wrote:
i havnt had one for ages!

Posted: Jul 11, 2011 at 9:13 Quote
WOLFFPACKK wrote:
matt-mtb wrote:
i havnt had one for ages!

Them sodding thorn bushes screw me up

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013937
Mobile Version of Website