Riders in Barrie, Ontario.

PB Forum :: Canada - Central
Riders in Barrie, Ontario.
Posted: May 27, 2013 at 17:14 Quote
odin333 wrote:
sherbet wrote:
If they're not, they should have been years ago. They've been shady for years now, lost distribution rights to multiple companies, and violated dozens of sales laws. If you're a rider who has any sort of respect for bikes, you would not go to monovans.

No idea if you're asking in order to swing by for warranty or anything, but I'd avoid that place.

I always have but nowhere in barrie seems to carry DOT 5.1.

Having worked in two alternative shops in Barrie that carried it, I will disagree. You could have them order something in for you, as well, though at that point you might as well order online and save some change.

Weird that nobody has it in stock.

Posted: Aug 7, 2014 at 11:00 Quote
Brooooo this still an offer?? haha me and my bud just ride around all the time and we been lookin for someone new
SAVAGE-RIDER wrote:
OKAY!

no one friggen lives in barrie and bikes!
i've been looking for a biking buddy to just ride around town and shred. All my other biking buddies are losers and don't want to bike or don't have time.
anyone up for the challenge?

Posted: Aug 23, 2014 at 9:21 Quote
Hey all, new to the bike scene in Barrie. Anything good going on lately? Looking for shredding buds.

Posted: Oct 5, 2014 at 17:37 Quote
FUAARKK wrote:
Hey all, new to the bike scene in Barrie. Anything good going on lately? Looking for shredding buds.

Same, just picked up a dh bike looking to ride before the snow comes!

Any decent trails to ride around Barrie and surrounding areas?

Posted: Nov 6, 2014 at 22:11 Quote
New Canadian Discussion Forums
I just started a brand new forum for us canadians come and say hello
www.CanadianCyclingForums.ca
Come and Say hello
Thank you
Matt

Posted: Feb 24, 2015 at 11:05 Quote

bretzkyy wrote:
FUAARKK wrote:

Same, just picked up a dh bike looking to ride before the snow comes!

Any decent trails to ride around Barrie and surrounding areas?

For actual DH theres not much in barrie, but horseshoe and blue apperantly have really good DH runs

O+
Posted: Mar 25, 2015 at 9:07 Quote
I think The Shithouse trails are sort of a secret? There hard to find if you don't know where to look, and it's kind of an invite only place? But, if you know of them and you've been asked to ride there they are some of the best DH trails in the area! I would just hate to see the place torn down because the location was posted up here, you know what I mean.

O+
Posted: Mar 25, 2015 at 9:12 Quote
On the flip side of that, switchman, I would love to know or get an invite to this hogback trail! Ha ha! Of course I don't expect directions posted for them either. Ha ha!

Posted: Mar 26, 2015 at 6:37 Quote
The cat is outta the bag on our "secret trails" Find them , Ride them!. Look before you leap..

Posted: Apr 13, 2015 at 10:17 Quote
Just wondering if there's any good dirtjumps around Barrie? Up here for school in the summer and looking for places to ride.

Posted: Apr 19, 2015 at 15:09 Quote
Looking for some people to ride with I know tons of trails all around barrie. Give a shout!!

Posted: Apr 23, 2015 at 13:26 Quote
Kiess6 wrote:
Just wondering if there's any good dirtjumps around Barrie? Up here for school in the summer and looking for places to ride.

kiess6 DJ are pretty scarce thing up here near Barrie it seems,
We have a pretty fun little set running not too far out, New Lowell, come check it out sometime. .

Posted: Jun 19, 2015 at 8:14 Quote
switchman wrote:
Get out to shithouse trails of you don't know these already. About 20 min for Barrie. Haven't found better DH around

Fairly new to the area so I haven't been out too much. Spent a few days in Midhurst last year, but looking for other options.

I will see if I can pin point the shithouse trails one of these days, pm with some hints could help lol

Posted: Jul 18, 2015 at 0:14 Quote
Sunidale is good I could make the trails much better, just need the help

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017365
Mobile Version of Website