What's next

PB Forum :: Biking Videos
What's next
Previous Page |
Posted: Sep 25, 2009 at 1:29 Quote
HelloSmile When is that movie going to be released at pinkbike? Because after premiere there's still only teaser available

Posted: Sep 25, 2009 at 2:42 Quote
I was wondering the same thing.

Posted: Sep 25, 2009 at 8:03 Quote
I think we will have to wait for them to recover from last before they get to uploading it on the site. ahaha

Posted: Sep 25, 2009 at 9:01 Quote
mckrider wrote:
I think we will have to wait for them to recover from last before they get to uploading it on the site. ahaha
LOLBig Grin I'm quite sure you're rightFrown

Posted: Sep 25, 2009 at 11:00 Quote
Hey guys here it is avaiable for download Smile http://geax.com/

Posted: Sep 25, 2009 at 17:55 Quote
bbakus wrote:
Hey guys here it is avaiable for download Smile http://geax.com/

Awesome, thanks for that.

Posted: Sep 27, 2009 at 10:01 Quote
where on the site?
I can't find it, only the trailer

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 21:04 Quote
I personally hated the movie. Like a 45 minute waste of time. I'm not saying I could do any better or anything, but there was no storyline, no narration or anything to look forward to. It was like everyone's first video filmed on their dad's Hi-8 tape camera except 4x longer. Plus, the music was crap (to us a euphemism). In every song, the melody repeated like it was skipping and the singers would repeat the lyrics like 20 times. Thumbs Down

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 22:01 Quote
AMBikerJJ8 wrote:
I personally hated the movie. Like a 45 minute waste of time. I'm not saying I could do any better or anything, but there was no storyline, no narration or anything to look forward to. It was like everyone's first video filmed on their dad's Hi-8 tape camera except 4x longer. Plus, the music was crap (to us a euphemism). In every song, the melody repeated like it was skipping and the singers would repeat the lyrics like 20 times. Thumbs Down

Sadly, I completely agree. You nailed it. I really wanted it to be good and the trailer was awesome, but the final movie was so dissapointing I skipped most of it.

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 22:02 Quote
SpikeX wrote:
AMBikerJJ8 wrote:

Sadly, I completely agree. You nailed it. I really wanted it to be good and the trailer was awesome, but the final movie was so dissapointing I skipped most of it.

Seriously. The trailer was tight, but it ended there. I mean, was there even a single cable cam or full-day shot in there? Looked like he just went out with his super pricy HD camcorder and a tripod.

Posted: Oct 2, 2009 at 0:18 Quote
I have nothing against the guy - in fact it's a dream of mine to produce short videos like his and become as well-known as him. But you're right - the riding was good, but seriously I didn't see much filming skill at all. Like you say, there were no interesting cable cam shots and nothing to grab my attention. And me being a musicican, I found all the music extremely annoying, almost like it was done on purpose.

Posted: Oct 2, 2009 at 3:28 Quote
I thought it was pretty good...

Posted: Oct 2, 2009 at 4:31 Quote
Kane-Chenoweth wrote:
I thought it was pretty good...

Just out of curiosity, what did you like about it? Not gonna shoot you down of anything, just want to know what you thought about it.

Posted: Oct 2, 2009 at 9:51 Quote
SpikeX wrote:
I have nothing against the guy - in fact it's a dream of mine to produce short videos like his and become as well-known as him. But you're right - the riding was good, but seriously I didn't see much filming skill at all. Like you say, there were no interesting cable cam shots and nothing to grab my attention. And me being a musicican, I found all the music extremely annoying, almost like it was done on purpose.

I don't think you have it all, the filming was pretty sweet. He had some amazing shots in it.

Posted: Oct 2, 2009 at 11:29 Quote
FaultLineMediaGroup wrote:
SpikeX wrote:

I don't think you have it all, the filming was pretty sweet. He had some amazing shots in it.

I agree, but there weren't enough to grab your attention. When there was a good shot, you'd be like "finally". Unlike the Collective, Kranked, or NWD, where almost every shot is like holy shit.

Previous Page |

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011849
Mobile Version of Website