The "Introduce yourself" thread

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The "Introduce yourself" thread
| Next Page
Posted: Feb 18, 2017 at 23:00 Quote
hello all.....craig from saint helens oregon.... been riding on and off for about 30 years, the bikes I have now I drug off for free and rebuilt them....

Posted: Mar 6, 2017 at 18:27 Quote
Hello, I'm an avid xc/all mountain biker. I live in rural utah and I'm a freshman in highschool. I also love snowboarding, Hunting, Fishing, Water skiing, and basically anything outdoors. I consider myself a country boy and a nerd at the same time. The nerdy side of me likes to read and play halo. I'm on the track team, and am lucky enough to have a high school mountain bike team. I also enjoy listening and playing music, including Green Day, TSFH, Montgomery Gentry, and Script.

Posted: May 6, 2017 at 5:36 Quote
Dropping in to say hello.

I'm Robert, I'm 31 from Kentucky. Come from a bmx background. I've dabbled in mountain biking some but this is the year my wife and I are getting serious about it. Well as serious as we can with both of us working and having 4 kids ranging from 4-9.

Currently riding a giant talon 3 and plan to upgrade in the future to a all mountain hardtail bike. Will ride the wheels off the talon until I decide I want to stick with mtbing.

Posted: May 9, 2017 at 14:40 Quote
Tim Allen, 33, Worthing UK. Married. 12 week old son.

I own Sick Bicycle Company.

My background is in racing and park BMX, and have moved into big bikes in the last few years.
My business partner (and best mate) and I look way too alike, but we think is hilarious.

We recently finished this beautiful monstrosity:

I'm about as excited as a kid winning a golden ticket to Charlie's Chocolate Factory.

Posted: Nov 29, 2017 at 7:20 Quote
Hi, Will here. I'm from Trenton, NJ
Don't ride as much as I'd like to Frown (damned job) but I'm trying. I've got a Norco PLATEAU and it's high time for us to plan some quality time together. Thanks for having me! (hope I'm not the only new member since May Big Grin )

Posted: Nov 29, 2017 at 23:48 Quote
thanks for the information. nice to see it

Posted: Nov 30, 2017 at 2:35 Quote
hi, my name is Mohian. I'm 28 years old and am Bangladeshi though I'm currently living in Dhaka. My hobbies are Travelling and introduching with new people. I travel meny more place In my country. I don't have a job yet but hope to start a business one day. I love my country very much.

Posted: Nov 30, 2017 at 2:39 Quote
Your bi-cycle is very nice. wish I have one like this.
rockettpunk wrote:
Tim Allen, 33, Worthing UK. Married. 12 week old son.

I own Sick Bicycle Company.

My background is in racing and park BMX, and have moved into big bikes in the last few years.
My business partner (and best mate) and I look way too alike, but we think is hilarious.

We recently finished this beautiful monstrosity:

I'm about as excited as a kid winning a golden ticket to Charlie's Chocolate Factory.

Posted: Apr 6, 2018 at 9:30 Quote
My name is Matt. I've had a Giant Boulder SE for over a decade, but haven't used it much. Then one of my co-workers got into mountain biking and started organizing rides. Now I'm trying to upgrade some of the parts on the bike and thinking about making a carbon fiber frame...

Posted: Jun 25, 2018 at 5:13 Quote
Hey people i have just joined, i wish will have some fun here and will enjoy to discuse about bikes! Btw who knows any website with bike tires ? i found some here but https://tirereviews.co/ any other idea?

Posted: Jun 14, 2019 at 9:39 Quote
Carl Stanton, I'm 33 and live near Oxford. Used to ride mtb trials and pro mx back in the day. Stopped riding anything for a while, and then a stroke and a damaged heart valve at 29 inspired me to start riding again and I'm so glad i did!!

I do have a quick question too, how do i set a profile picture?!?

Look forward to getting to know people here and meeting for rides?

Posted: Jun 21, 2019 at 6:44 Quote
Hello, first post.

I''m Chris from Melbourne Australia. 39 years old.
Ride a 150mm trail bike and do the odd XC race or rail trail ride on my 29er.
Also like to make the odd MTB video here and there
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC31Wtfw10QZLGTshbCAQ6qA?view=

This is one of my recent videos

Hope to chat soon in the forums
Cheers,
Chris

Posted: Aug 5, 2019 at 12:59 Quote
Hi all. I'm Dennis. I'm 62, and I split my time between Coquitlam and Whistler, BC. I've recently taken up mountain biking as a way of scratching the itch between snowboarding seasons. I'm still at the green trail level, although I can crawl through the occasional blue.

Posted: Aug 13, 2019 at 18:01 Quote
Might aswell jump in on this aswell.

James here from prince george bc. Been riding for 3 months. Won a bike from save on foods/maple leaf meats draw.
19' kona lanai that is ridden like a FS bike lol..
As most used to ride as a kid have spent time around bc and fair few states. One day I hope to travel again find trails I passed by and meet more faces!!

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009663
Mobile Version of Website