Scar removel?

Posted: Oct 22, 2009 at 22:29 Quote
About the same size, mines just a hair under 4" now. You're looks worse though...
15 or 16 stiches, 7 screws and a wrench shaped piece of metal.

Mine was surgical, assuming yours isn't? That or your doctor needs to stop drinking before surgeries...

Posted: Oct 22, 2009 at 22:32 Quote
lol You guy's are fuc*d, lets compare scars, I love it!!

Posted: Oct 22, 2009 at 22:33 Quote
DanCog wrote:
they eventually remove the staples right?
haha yes they use these pliers the "break the back: of the staples to get them out it dosent hurt. so pretty much press in the middle and sides rise out of skin

Posted: Oct 22, 2009 at 22:34 Quote
robschultz2 wrote:
lol You guy's are fuc*d, lets compare scars, I love it!!
Let's compare scars, I'll show you who's is worse.(damn, theres no music emoticon...)

anyways, it's a good song.

Posted: Oct 22, 2009 at 22:36 Quote
lol Still laughing, dam I wish I was young and crazy again!

Posted: Oct 22, 2009 at 22:36 Quote
I had the number 91 on my forehead for a while? That scar faded though...

Posted: Oct 22, 2009 at 22:38 Quote
Unhallowed wrote:
About the same size, mines just a hair under 4" now. You're looks worse though...
15 or 16 stiches, 7 screws and a wrench shaped piece of metal.

Mine was surgical, assuming yours isn't? That or your doctor needs to stop drinking before surgeries...
mine is 7 inches ,16 staples,12 suechers to hold tendon to bone fragment. bone fragment is being held on with 2 screws. mine was type 3. also had to pull my kneecap back down

info in injure. supposed rare
http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1250124-overview

Posted: Oct 22, 2009 at 22:41 Quote
ah ok, read 3.5 on the description Razz

You win!

Too late for me to start reading medical texts, I need sleep soon.
Hope you get better though man.

Posted: Oct 22, 2009 at 22:43 Quote
Unhallowed wrote:

You win!

haha ya i was really f*cked on morphine and other pain meds when i posted and im all good now this happens like just before summer

Posted: Oct 22, 2009 at 22:50 Quote
killerbikeman wrote:
Unhallowed wrote:

You win!

haha ya i was really f*cked on morphine and other pain meds when i posted and im all good now this happens like just before summer
AH good ol morphine. They had me on a rather fun ketamine-morphine cocktail when I was in the ER.Blank Stare

I woke up and was talking to a clock on the wall.

Posted: Oct 22, 2009 at 22:55 Quote
Unhallowed wrote:
killerbikeman wrote:
Unhallowed wrote:

You win!

AH good ol morphine. They had me on a rather fun ketamine-morphine cocktail when I was in the ER.Blank Stare

I woke up and was talking to a clock on the wall.
haha yess i cryed watchin some disney movie after i got home and the shits soo addicting

Posted: Oct 22, 2009 at 22:58 Quote
They just stuck me on a uber dosage when I was in the hospital and getting surgery and recovering and all that... then gave me a giant bottle of t3's and sent me home haha.

Posted: Oct 22, 2009 at 23:07 Quote
Unhallowed wrote:
They just stuck me on a uber dosage when I was in the hospital and getting surgery and recovering and all that... then gave me a giant bottle of t3's and sent me home haha.
t3's did shit all for me i still have like half a bottle of them. I use mass amounts for random funn now till i run out

Posted: Oct 22, 2009 at 23:19 Quote
killerbikeman wrote:
Unhallowed wrote:
t3's did shit all for me i still have like half a bottle of them. I use mass amounts for random funn now till i run out
I was on 3 an hour non stop for 2 weeks just to get them to do ANYTHING.
normal dose is what? 1 every 2 hours or something?

Posted: Oct 22, 2009 at 23:28 Quote
Unhallowed wrote:
killerbikeman wrote:
Unhallowed wrote:
I was on 3 an hour non stop for 2 weeks just to get them to do ANYTHING.
normal dose is what? 1 every 2 hours or something?
i think so. all i advise is if you think you goin to eat shit biking take a bunch before you go and you wont feel a think if u do eat it lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013542
Mobile Version of Website