2009/2010 INDOOR 4X RACE SERIES in ABBOTSFORD

PB Forum :: Canada - West
2009/2010 INDOOR 4X RACE SERIES in ABBOTSFORD
Posted: Nov 5, 2009 at 19:47 Quote
sweet, and also wondering what time build day is?

Posted: Nov 6, 2009 at 6:49 Quote
i read that but what time in the day is it?

Posted: Nov 6, 2009 at 9:15 Quote
so u have to have frotn suspension 26 inch wheels and gears or od u jsut have to have 2 out of those three things happy unhallowed??and how do u get grouped?

Posted: Nov 6, 2009 at 9:22 Quote
You type in all caps and annoy me, therefore you're not allowed in.

Posted: Nov 6, 2009 at 9:23 Quote
umm who are u and it was an accident sorry ur not allowed in becasue u dotn have a good mtn bike!

Posted: Nov 6, 2009 at 9:37 Quote
I'm Unhallowed, the resident douche-bag a*shole hooligan.
LOL... you ride a STOCK Norco f*cking Havoc. Grom bike wut?
I have a Dobermann Molosse that I do up for 4x. Full x9, straitline, lg1, codes, etc. Your bike is probably worth as much as my brakes and rotors alone, so maybe you should check the attitude before you start talking shit about people's rigs. Wink

Posted: Nov 6, 2009 at 9:44 Quote
ya i now ur unhallowed but also how much are ur brakes and rotors stock?
my bike is 1000$ and also i dont give a crap if my bike isnt good all i know is it works for me! and how old are u?

Posted: Nov 6, 2009 at 11:27 Quote
He is 20 and knows at least basic grammer and spelling, unlike you. I mean 'ya i now ur'. Please, its not that hard.

Posted: Nov 6, 2009 at 14:59 Quote
dude its short talk bra chill!

Posted: Nov 6, 2009 at 15:00 Quote
liamnorcowallace wrote:
dude its short talk bra chill!
...Oh wow

Posted: Nov 6, 2009 at 15:20 Quote
lol
carsonprice wrote:
yea bra chill!

Posted: Nov 6, 2009 at 17:03 Quote
How about you read the rules before decided to embarrass yourself.
[Quoten]Grammar and language:

Spoken language on this forum is English. Form correct sentences and use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
Posts with sentences like:
“!ve bin 2 my LoWkal B1k3 Sh0p 2d4y and !y SaW tiS AwSum St@B SupR3m3” will be deleted. Likewise, the use of shorthand / MSN speech (replacing "you" with "u", "are" with "r") is strictly prohibited. Not only does it make it more difficult to read posts but the use of such makes it difficult for foreign riders lacking good English skills to understand certain posts. Furthermore, if your post lacks the proper spelling, grammar and punctuation and it is obvious that you rushed the post, it will be removed. Take some pride in your posts. If you find that you are having difficulty spelling correctly, download the Mozilla Firefox internet browser with a built in spellchecker feature to aid you.
[/Quoten]

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.027793
Mobile Version of Website