Riding Encouters with Angry People

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Riding Encouters with Angry People
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 30, 2009 at 16:13 Quote
I just wanted to hear if this happens to everyone. What is the craziest thing someone's done to you for riding your bike? I have just had people yell at me for wheelying on the street and yell at me for wheelying on the sidewalk, yell at me for riding fast, and one time a guy threw a firework at me (halloween) although I think he just did that for fun. Facepalm

Posted: Sep 30, 2009 at 16:21 Quote
yea this does happen to everyone i had some crazy woman of about 50 tell me off because i complained when her dog took a humongus dump infront of my house, she then preceded to explain to me why i shouldnt ride my bike as i was a danger to humanity. some people are crazy and the yelling about stuff like wheelies happens all the time over here the best one iv had of that sort was getting yelled at by a man because of doing a very loud fart as i went past or so he thought it was actually a crap brake

Posted: Sep 30, 2009 at 16:32 Quote
Hah, he stopped you becaus ehe thought that you farted? Weird man...

Posted: Sep 30, 2009 at 21:08 Quote
someone told me not to ride at a bike friendly park as i was a danger to their little kids riding scooters on the flat. perfectly good park with walkways beside it as well.

fact: a rider can be smart. people are idiots Beer

Posted: Sep 30, 2009 at 21:17 Quote
i was riding Dh and there were a buch of XCers in front of me, so me and my riding buddies waited like 5 minutes to give them some room, and about 30 seconds after we started to ride again, we caught up to them and this lady who was the slowest was bitching at us, even though it was a DH trail

Posted: Sep 30, 2009 at 21:33 Quote
I ride to classes on a campus of 20,000. Not a day goes by that I don't catch shit from someone, but I never ride out of control. The other day after I locked up on the bike rack some girl came up and chewed me out because I don't have a bell on my bike.

Posted: Sep 30, 2009 at 21:34 Quote
I was riding down the sidewalk about half a block to the local skatepark. Some kid decides to hold out his skateboard and block me...didn't really feel like having a conflict so i just hopped off the curb.

Posted: Sep 30, 2009 at 21:37 Quote
d-bax wrote:
i was riding Dh and there were a buch of XCers in front of me, so me and my riding buddies waited like 5 minutes to give them some room, and about 30 seconds after we started to ride again, we caught up to them and this lady who was the slowest was bitching at us, even though it was a DH trail

Happens to me all the time. Either XC riders or moto riders.

Posted: Sep 30, 2009 at 21:41 Quote
woody-dh wrote:
d-bax wrote:

Happens to me all the time. Either XC riders or moto riders.

ive never had it happen with moto riders, but this one time i was keeping up with some moto riders on a crazy trail

Posted: Oct 5, 2009 at 16:41 Quote
some c*nt once opened a car door on me on purpose! lucky for me he opened it outward so as i rode past i kicked it shut on his leg. he made a blood curdling scream, was f*cking well funny. also had someone throw a beer bottle at me from his car. i caught up with him at some traffic lights and started throwing punches through his open window. ended up knocking the fella clean out. just left him there blocking the road.
moral of the story.... not all cyclist as soft as shit, f*ck with us well f*ck with you twice as bad!!

Posted: Oct 5, 2009 at 17:32 Quote
andi-social wrote:
some c*nt once opened a car door on me on purpose! lucky for me he opened it outward so as i rode past i kicked it shut on his leg. he made a blood curdling scream, was f*cking well funny. also had someone throw a beer bottle at me from his car. i caught up with him at some traffic lights and started throwing punches through his open window. ended up knocking the fella clean out. just left him there blocking the road.
moral of the story.... not all cyclist as soft as shit, f*ck with us well f*ck with you twice as bad!!

nice. Funny thing is we have just as much road rights as they do.

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 5, 2009 at 17:42 Quote
some f*cker almost killed me when i was haulling down mountain hwy. after a shore ride.
he pulled an illegal U-turn and missed me by a few inches.
so i stopped, went back and f*cked up his car with my carbon knuckles and my elbow.
broke all his windows except his wind sheild and kicked of his rear view mirrors, then just rode off.

Posted: Oct 5, 2009 at 19:17 Quote
lol. you did a lot better job then ifthe police would caught him. he has like a $2000+ bill now instead of a $200 fine. Bet he wont do that again.

Posted: Oct 5, 2009 at 19:18 Quote
z-man wrote:
some f*cker almost killed me when i was haulling down mountain hwy. after a shore ride.
he pulled an illegal U-turn and missed me by a few inches.
so i stopped, went back and f*cked up his car with my carbon knuckles and my elbow.
broke all his windows except his wind sheild and kicked of his rear view mirrors, then just rode off.

Y did you take carbon knuckles riding????

Posted: Oct 5, 2009 at 19:19 Quote
andi-social wrote:

this would be funny if it was true. such bullshit!

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010627
Mobile Version of Website