Moscow Arms Race (Moscow, Idaho, USA)

PB Forum :: Downhill
Moscow Arms Race (Moscow, Idaho, USA)
O+
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 at 19:22 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
alex, its nick from silverroxx.. i ofically am not looking forward to those stupid things.. I have to sell my DH bike after this race and that looks like its going to give me a ton of flat spots in my rim..

what are you running for rims? butter? my cheap Mavic's have stayed true with no flat spots after repeated runs through them and they are fine. there just dirt its not like they are square edged concrete. you flow right over them.

they are a lot of fun when you start to hit them fast.

Posted: Oct 15, 2009 at 19:49 Quote
rome9 wrote:
Team spongy scrump is gonna be there! Are we still doing the chainless race down cabin trail?

Haha, not all of team spongy scrump is gonna be there Kevin, im stuck up in Seattle. Wish i could go though, havent ridden my DH bike in like 3 weeks, im starting to go crazy.

O+
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 at 21:39 Quote
mikerider wrote:
swan3609 wrote:
alex, its nick from silverroxx.. i ofically am not looking forward to those stupid things.. I have to sell my DH bike after this race and that looks like its going to give me a ton of flat spots in my rim..

what are you running for rims? butter? my cheap Mavic's have stayed true with no flat spots after repeated runs through them and they are fine. there just dirt its not like they are square edged concrete. you flow right over them.

I know my rims will be fine..I am running ADD Lites and I know they will be fine.. they just look like they are brutal to go through at race speed.. haha I am just complaining to complain..

O+
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 at 22:30 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
mikerider wrote:
swan3609 wrote:

I know my rims will be fine..I am running ADD Lites and I know they will be fine.. they just look like they are brutal to go through at race speed.. haha I am just complaining to complain..

thats the cool thing with whoops the faster you go the smoother they are!

Posted: Oct 18, 2009 at 22:01 Quote
So there are wolves on moscow mountain now if you didnt know! Sombody bagged a 180 pounder on the north side of the mountain not too long ago. I talked with a guy at tri-state and he said he called in a big black one while coyote hunting just last week. Cougars, bears, moose and wolve's. 3 for 4 right now, hope we never have a problem with that!

Posted: Oct 18, 2009 at 22:23 Quote
Great Kevin, now you're going to scare all the riders out of coming to the race!

O+
Posted: Oct 18, 2009 at 22:24 Quote
rome9 wrote:
So there are wolves on moscow mountain now if you didnt know! Sombody bagged a 180 pounder on the north side of the mountain not too long ago. I talked with a guy at tri-state and he said he called in a big black one while coyote hunting just last week. Cougars, bears, moose and wolve's. 3 for 4 right now, hope we never have a problem with that!

between the loggers and all the noise we make I feel pretty safe where we are.

O+
Posted: Oct 18, 2009 at 22:27 Quote
mikerider wrote:
rome9 wrote:

between the loggers and all the noise we make I feel pretty safe where we are.

That and with Course Marshalls every so often, they'll know were there. If I see one, my friend called suspension should take care of them. Especially compared to those whoops!
Lets see if we could ride tomorrow Mike

Posted: Oct 18, 2009 at 23:47 Quote
rome9 wrote:

welcome to any forest in the world Smile

Kyle,

Posted: Oct 19, 2009 at 21:33 Quote
1st time going to this race. pretty stoked. ive heard its a pretty sick trail.

Posted: Oct 22, 2009 at 15:22 Quote
We are leaving the west side tommorrow afternoon!

-KT

Posted: Oct 22, 2009 at 16:14 Quote
THE PRO RIDER KYLE THOMAS IS COMING!!! I AM GETTING MY PEN AND PAD READY......

Posted: Oct 22, 2009 at 17:53 Quote
DHstinkySPOT wrote:
THE PRO RIDER KYLE THOMAS IS COMING!!! I AM GETTING MY PEN AND PAD READY......

you better put your knee pads on and moisten your mouth!

-KT

Posted: Oct 22, 2009 at 18:23 Quote
I've been vaseline-ing all weekWhip

O+
Posted: Oct 22, 2009 at 18:25 Quote
i wanna go so bad

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.019160
Mobile Version of Website