BMX General Discussion/Quick Question Thread V3.5

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
BMX General Discussion/Quick Question Thread V3.5
Posted: Apr 18, 2013 at 19:59 Quote
sjv13 wrote:
These are sexy too. Demolition trooper. And expensive. As are the Deluxes.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://img1.qbp.com/6SPsvm45//prodl/PD9094.jpg
oh i like the low profile on these!

Posted: Apr 18, 2013 at 20:04 Quote
Color and design of the Deluxes is so hot I think.

Posted: Apr 19, 2013 at 2:48 Quote
sjv13 wrote:
Color and design of the Deluxes is so hot I think.

A good friend of mine has these pedals and it seems they are so well an finely machined that he actually sliced open the tip of his finger on the inner rear of the pedal haha lol

Posted: Apr 19, 2013 at 3:56 Quote
The bar height discussion, 1 spacer. Frontload stem. 7.75" bars. I'm 6'3"

Posted: Apr 19, 2013 at 8:26 Quote
You just love to be bent over anything, don't you?

Posted: Apr 19, 2013 at 8:29 Quote
newfie-rider wrote:
lol iseewhatyoudidthere

Posted: Apr 19, 2013 at 9:05 Quote
Maybe il have better luck here, So I'm trying to clean my shadow rant v2 but the driver is stuck and no matter how hard I try I can't et it off, anyone got any advice to get it off?

Posted: Apr 19, 2013 at 9:05 Quote
On the grip topic, my current favorites are the odi supersoft long necks, my hands are so callused that the softness feels beautiful. I had cultxvans waffles before but they were way to hard, didn't like them too much.

Posted: Apr 19, 2013 at 9:07 Quote
bmxxican wrote:
Maybe il have better luck here, So I'm trying to clean my shadow rant v2 but the driver is stuck and no matter how hard I try I can't et it off, anyone got any advice to get it off?
I had this issue the other day, I just banged the axle off of a table/floor one side than the other over and over until the axle popped out and the driver dropped out, I than regreased it and cleaned it out and now everything is working perfectly.

Posted: Apr 19, 2013 at 9:07 Quote
you can buy supersofts? also sall about odyssey team!

Posted: Apr 19, 2013 at 9:09 Quote
James-Carey wrote:
you can buy supersofts? also sall about odyssey team!
Yea! I got them from my lbl the other day because my hands hurt to bend, and they are amazing. They are so soft and comfy Its nuts, I would recommend them to everyone.

Posted: Apr 19, 2013 at 9:11 Quote
MisterPeople wrote:
bmxxican wrote:
I had this issue the other day, I just banged the axle off of a table/floor one side than the other over and over until the axle popped out and the driver dropped out, I than regreased it and cleaned it out and now everything is working perfectly.
My bike sat all winter, last year when I used to clean it I could just pull the driver off simply with my hands, by now it won't budge.

Posted: Apr 19, 2013 at 9:32 Quote
bmxxican wrote:
MisterPeople wrote:
bmxxican wrote:
My bike sat all winter, last year when I used to clean it I could just pull the driver off simply with my hands, by now it won't budge.
Thats why im saying just smash the axle off the ground so it will pop the axle out and the driver will just drop right out, than just re grease and put everything back together.

Posted: Apr 19, 2013 at 9:34 Quote
newfie-rider wrote:

Yes.

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013280
Mobile Version of Website