BMX General Discussion/Quick Question Thread V3.5

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
BMX General Discussion/Quick Question Thread V3.5
Posted: Jul 9, 2013 at 18:21 Quote
JaseZ wrote:
robloveshiskona wrote:
in the market for some new chrome bars, open to any suggestions really, my primo's are a tad small and coming to the end of their life Frown

Must be at least 8 1/2 tall and decent enough with to cut down and still have somewhere to put grips Smile

Perfect tens.
Elevenz.

Posted: Jul 11, 2013 at 14:07 Quote
newfie-rides wrote:
JaseZ wrote:
robloveshiskona wrote:
in the market for some new chrome bars, open to any suggestions really, my primo's are a tad small and coming to the end of their life Frown

Must be at least 8 1/2 tall and decent enough with to cut down and still have somewhere to put grips Smile

Perfect tens.
Elevenz.
Sounds good Wink for reals tho, is there anything different out there in the bar market at the moment, or is it all the same shit, bigger sizes?

Posted: Jul 11, 2013 at 14:19 Quote
robloveshiskona wrote:
newfie-rides wrote:
JaseZ wrote:

Perfect tens.
Elevenz.
Sounds good Wink for reals tho, is there anything different out there in the bar market at the moment, or is it all the same shit, bigger sizes?
best bars on the market in my opinion are federal lacey bars, the geo on them feels absolutely great to the point im about to buy my third set of them, glamroids are also really good as are wethepeople mad maxs

Posted: Jul 11, 2013 at 14:28 Quote
Joedavidson wrote:
robloveshiskona wrote:
newfie-rides wrote:
Elevenz.
best bars on the market in my opinion are federal lacey bars, the geo on them feels absolutely great to the point im about to buy my third set of them, glamroids are also really good as are wethepeople mad maxs
was looking at a set of mad maxxes, seem a little big but im now running a front load and gona cut the sterer a little to make up for it.

Never really been a fan of lacey's, ever person i know who has run them has bent them Confused

Posted: Jul 11, 2013 at 14:31 Quote
robloveshiskona wrote:
Joedavidson wrote:
robloveshiskona wrote:
was looking at a set of mad maxxes, seem a little big but im now running a front load and gona cut the sterer a little to make up for it.

Never really been a fan of lacey's, ever person i know who has run them has bent them Confused
I ran madmaxs for a while and they dont feel enormous to be honest, they were to big for me personally but i like abrs around the 8.25 mark, great bars though super solid

Posted: Jul 11, 2013 at 18:59 Quote
Glamroids. Just spot on. Love em

Posted: Jul 11, 2013 at 19:14 Quote
shoefanu wrote:
Hoders.

This. And vultus' glams hods and vultus' best bars I've ridden

Posted: Jul 11, 2013 at 19:26 Quote
Just got my parts on today, including my sunday broadcaster bars. They feel so damn good, cut down to 27.5". My front end keeps getting higher and higher, and I love it more and more. So comfortable for me. Pics uploading now.

Posted: Jul 11, 2013 at 20:07 Quote
newfie-rides wrote:
Just got my parts on today, including my sunday broadcaster bars. They feel so damn good, cut down to 27.5". My front end keeps getting higher and higher, and I love it more and more. So comfortable for me. Pics uploading now.

inb4 you get elevenz

Posted: Jul 11, 2013 at 20:09 Quote
HAHAHA. No. Never gonna happen, unless they're on a 16" bike.

Posted: Jul 11, 2013 at 20:14 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i41.tinypic.com/2ms1rp4.jpg

Posted: Jul 11, 2013 at 20:20 Quote
I would honestly love to have them on a kids bike.

Posted: Jul 11, 2013 at 20:22 Quote
Tcu i think posted a 9 year old kid doin tail whips...f*ck me

Posted: Jul 11, 2013 at 20:34 Quote
is there a company that makes a spline drive sprocket/guard, like a MDS or Fit Keyguard but spline drive?

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015540
Mobile Version of Website