BMX General Discussion/Quick Question Thread V3.5
Posted: Jan 20, 2017 at 11:12 Quote
SALT PLUS TRAPEZ FREECOASTER HUB thoughts on this? just got it for my BMX

Posted: Jan 20, 2017 at 21:26 Quote
You already got it, you tell us.

Posted: Jan 20, 2017 at 23:37 Quote
I ain't got it on yet just wanting some thoughts off others first Smile

Posted: Jan 22, 2017 at 10:04 Quote
Ah well I've never personally used it but i have a salt plus front hub that has take stupid amounts of abuse and still runs like new. They're definitely a decent brand for the price.

Posted: Jan 22, 2017 at 10:05 Quote
bigbrotherbmx wrote:
Ah well I've never personally used it but i have a salt plus front hub that has take stupid amounts of abuse and still runs like new. They're definitely a decent brand for the price.

Posted: Jan 23, 2017 at 7:50 Quote
bigbrotherbmx wrote:

thats good news then ahaa

Posted: Jan 23, 2017 at 13:01 Quote
bigbrotherbmx wrote:

I just don't understand the whole "asking opinions on something after it's already bought" deal here... an attempt to brag perhaps? Salt is salt. Not the best of the best, but definitely strong and good enough for the above average rider. Besides, basically all parts are the same nowadays. Bmx innovation has pretty well peaked.

Posted: Jan 23, 2017 at 13:16 Quote
al9595 wrote:
bigbrotherbmx wrote:

I just don't understand the whole "asking opinions on something after it's already bought" deal here... an attempt to brag perhaps? Salt is salt. Not the best of the best, but definitely strong and good enough for the above average rider. Besides, basically all parts are the same nowadays. Bmx innovation has pretty well peaked.
Hahahahaha was thinking this exactly. f*ckin ded.

Posted: Jan 24, 2017 at 13:15 Quote
al9595 wrote:
bigbrotherbmx wrote:

not trying to brag just asking what others think of it, i would have got it regardless

Posted: Feb 7, 2017 at 9:38 Quote
this thread is f*cking 8 years old. All hail the OG

Posted: Feb 7, 2017 at 9:50 Quote
bmxzach wrote:
this thread is f*cking 8 years old. All hail the OG

Waddupp

Real OG is remembering the general discussion V3 and V2. This one still feels new to meWink

Posted: Feb 7, 2017 at 10:45 Quote
Real OG was holding discussions about Laurie's gender in the BaR.

Posted: Feb 8, 2017 at 15:21 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Real OG was holding discussions about Laurie's gender in the BaR.
+1

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016088
Mobile Version of Website