BMX General Discussion/Quick Question Thread V3.5

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
BMX General Discussion/Quick Question Thread V3.5
| Next Page
Posted: Mar 26, 2017 at 1:10 Quote
Kieran-Young wrote:
I respect most skaters more than bmx riders. Most bmx riders around Edinburgh are a bunch of c*ntrags, constantly trying to act cool. Y'know the types that have that "I'm too good to even talk to you" attitude that's practically taken over every park out there.

That's lame, everyone in the northwest here in the states is super chill lol.

Posted: Mar 28, 2017 at 21:36 Quote
bamfbmx wrote:
Kieran-Young wrote:
I respect most skaters more than bmx riders. Most bmx riders around Edinburgh are a bunch of c*ntrags, constantly trying to act cool. Y'know the types that have that "I'm too good to even talk to you" attitude that's practically taken over every park out there.

That's lame, everyone in the northwest here in the states is super chill lol.
Yeah man, I guess it really depends what park you're at. There's Saughton(outdoor) which is where all the chill guys ride, then there's Transgression(indoor) which is where all the f*ckin gyro weenies ride. I'd take Saughton everyday, feels like you can actually session with people rather than competing with each other.

Posted: May 10, 2017 at 8:38 Quote
Hi guys, might buy a bmx off of a mate of mine. He doesn't know what brand the frame is, anyone have any idea?

Posted: May 10, 2017 at 10:22 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Mutiny.

Cheers man appreciate it. Think it's any good? Would probs get it for about £50 ahah

Posted: May 10, 2017 at 10:25 Quote
Given I have no idea the state of the bike, I have no idea.

Posted: May 10, 2017 at 18:53 Quote
Pretty sure you could flip it for more anyway.

Posted: May 10, 2017 at 19:53 Quote
Pretty hard to go wrong for that cheap. As long as it isn't cracked or anything

Posted: May 13, 2017 at 7:48 Quote
That throwback plastic seat though.

Posted: Apr 24, 2018 at 19:21 Quote
Wan42 wrote:
Although this is unrelated, let me start out with clarifying that I am not a a bot or a scammer. My name's Jason, I'm 19 and run a little bicycle reselling business on the side. I don't know about ya'll but I've noticed there’s been a pretty weak market on the forums such as pinkbike, craigslist, mtbr, etc. lately. Right now I’m working with the company SidelineSwap to create a seller friendly platform with buyer and seller protection unlike forums such as pinkbike. I’ve personally listed about 15 bikes so far and sold 6 in the span of 1 week which is really pretty amazing compared to any other platform I’ve tried to sell on. There’s no cost to seller to list, a listing takes 2 minutes to put up, and if you do make a sale there's only a 3% card processing fee, which I've negated by just listing my bikes 3% higher. Not only do they have lower transaction fees than eBay and PayPal, and they provide a free ready to roll shipping label once you’ve made the sale so all you have to do is box it up and ship her out. Let me know if you’d like to learn more or give it a shot, I’m more than happy to talkSmile Feel free to PM me on here or email me at Jason@sidelineswap.com. You can find me on the site by searching Jsmalls
https://sidelineswap.com/

unwritten wrote:
Soliciting is NOT permitted!
Soliciting on the forums is NOT permitted, whether you are trying to sell DVDs, give away free iPods, sales at shops, contests or trying to promote your own bike site, or anything site. All posts of this sort will be deleted.
If you have something you feel we should promote on Pinkbike's forum or wish to advertise... Pinkbike will be more than happy to sell you advertising space. Contact kburkat@pinkbike.com for advertising rates.

If you click on the Forum tab on the top of the page, and look under the Search Bar on that page, there is a link to forum rules. I recommend you give it a read.

Posted: Apr 25, 2018 at 12:28 Quote
Holy thread dig! Last post was over a year ago!

Posted: Apr 26, 2018 at 8:05 Quote
Yeah it’s been a minute haha

Posted: Feb 6, 2019 at 19:12 Quote
Hi there,

can someone help me identify what model and wheel size this Diamondback BMX is?

Many thanks in advance

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv14 0.020421
Mobile Version of Website