Colours for juicey 5's?

PB Forum :: SRAM
Colours for juicey 5's?
Previous Page |
Posted: Oct 7, 2009 at 14:54 Quote
im looking for new cables for my juicey fives next year.. specifically purple .. anyone kno a company offering this? i already emailed jagwire and no luck with their reply

Posted: Oct 7, 2009 at 17:24 Quote
goodridge makes tons of different colors for brake or shifter cables, check them out

Posted: Oct 7, 2009 at 18:43 Quote
Thanks for the Input. We have our new colors all set to go for 2010 and unfortunately Purple is not listed. You should know we did kick the color around a bit. Our new colors are Yellow, Kelly Green, Bianchi Celeste, and Ice Gray.

What color set are you sporting now?

Thanks for you thoughts, we will certainly keep them in mind!

Thanks for supporting our brand.

Mac
Jagwire USA

this is what they replied

Posted: Oct 7, 2009 at 18:47 Quote
checked goodridge.. blue red carbon clear and green are all they carry... any other suggestions? i was told i could get white hose and shrink wrape purple rubber hose overtop by a friend.. anyone else donethis/heard of this?

Posted: Oct 7, 2009 at 18:53 Quote
Check out the "Custom Coloured Cables" mod on the forum by using the search and make your own, it works really well.

Posted: Oct 7, 2009 at 18:53 Quote
therealme528 wrote:
checked goodridge.. blue red carbon clear and green are all they carry... any other suggestions? i was told i could get white hose and shrink wrape purple rubber hose overtop by a friend.. anyone else donethis/heard of this?
That will work, just take the line off put the heat shrink tubing on over it, reattach the line and bleed the brakes.

Posted: Oct 7, 2009 at 19:02 Quote
oh forgot to mention i have to get new front and rear cables anyway so white would probably work best if i use shrink tube idea right?

Posted: Oct 7, 2009 at 19:06 Quote
to sijarvis6 thans that def helped .. but im just worried the cablkes wont fit throught the guides on my frame if i widen the diameter of them and a drill wouldnt fit that close to widen the guides

Posted: Oct 7, 2009 at 19:12 Quote
therealme528 wrote:
to sijarvis6 thans that def helped .. but im just worried the cablkes wont fit throught the guides on my frame if i widen the diameter of them and a drill wouldnt fit that close to widen the guides
If that does happen, just file the guides out, or you can get stick on guides that will fit.

Posted: Oct 7, 2009 at 19:23 Quote
but i still would by far perfer proper cables.. anyone know of anyother bood co's that make coloured lines for avid?

Posted: Oct 7, 2009 at 20:46 Quote
Check out NokonUSA, quite expensive though, but the emphassis on performance.

Posted: Oct 9, 2009 at 16:52 Quote
checked nokon... nice products but only in white blue red and gold

Previous Page |

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010663
Mobile Version of Website