Im out

• Previous Page
Posted: Oct 8, 2009 at 13:11 Quote
Well I have sold my last bike, my Pure is gone. I no longer ride.
Im moving on with other things in my life such as skiing and snowboarding more, and buying a Jeep soon. Leaving riding was a difficult choice, since ive been riding bikes since i was two years old. I sold my Pure to a guy in Quebec, im sure he will enjoy that bike.

To all you on Pinkbike and specifically the Trials forum, this is my goodbye from street55dirt aka Andy. Its been good talking with you guys about trials and other things. I will defs stop by from time to time to see what you fools are up to.

Take is easy and have fun adjusting your maguras!

PS. Please respect my decison and dont bash me or call me a quitter, my time has come.

Salute

Posted: Oct 8, 2009 at 13:17 Quote
Best of luck on whatever your next sport/hobby of choice is. Its far better to pack up and move on than it is to waste your time forcing yourself to do something you aren't really interested in.

Posted: Oct 8, 2009 at 16:01 Quote
ezekiel wrote:
Best of luck on whatever your next sport/hobby of choice is. Its far better to pack up and move on than it is to waste your time forcing yourself to do something you aren't really interested in.

Thanks man

Posted: Oct 8, 2009 at 16:04 Quote
how did you come to this decission?

Mod
Posted: Oct 8, 2009 at 21:03 Quote
Good luck, Andy! There comes a time in everyone's life where priorities change and we need to adapt. Feel free to stop by and let us know how you are doing.

Posted: Oct 9, 2009 at 8:19 Quote
You'll come back to it one day.Smile

Send me some pics when you get the Jeep.

Posted: Oct 9, 2009 at 10:38 Quote
Can we at least hassle you for getting a Jeep? Razz

Posted: Oct 9, 2009 at 11:46 Quote
To: sie7e

The decison came with a couple things, I was losing a bit of intrest in trials and gaining intrest in other sports I do, such as skiing and snowboarding. Also, I will be getting My Novice licence soon (meaning i can drive without a parent) and with that I have become intrested in Jeeps. The Jeep will be my new hobby get out into new places and meet new people though off road clubs and such. In a way the Jeep will be another thing to keep my mind occupied and to work towards the way biking and trials was. Maybe I like being in the scene of trials more than riding, allthough I did always love to ride. And also, if I sold my bike when I did I could still get a decent buck for it, and coming into the rainy season It would not get much use anyways and if I sold it next year, it would be another year older.

Hope that answers your question!

And Kami thanks man, I will definantly like I said earlier stop by from time to time to check out all the pictures of Trails in the TrIals section and see how the Post your Trials bike and Trials riders Gereral discussion is going!

Jason, yes likley true Im not walking away for biking/trials for forever but right now my life has shifted a bit. I will be back one day! And i will for sure send pics of the Jeep

And Felix- Maybe just a little bit but only if i can hassle you for having a mod ( that is if you still have one)!!

Posted: Oct 9, 2009 at 11:52 Quote
well I'm happy for you and you'll be happy too. you seem to have made the right decission, but you'll be back. the day will come when you realise you can do all the thing you love, you'll miss riding and will put a rack on the top of your jeep haha
best of luck!

Posted: Oct 9, 2009 at 12:14 Quote
later player hater

Posted: Oct 9, 2009 at 19:36 Quote
wow i am shocked...
i know people move on with their lives but usualy will still ride here and there
but to just drop it... wow..

thats like going up to your gf and saying " i dont want blowjobs anymore"

well best of luck man
mabe ill see ya on the jeep trails!

Posted: Oct 9, 2009 at 19:50 Quote
My Range Rover has a winch. I can get you unstuck tup

Posted: Oct 9, 2009 at 20:02 Quote
have a good one buddy. respect.

Posted: Oct 9, 2009 at 20:06 Quote
[Quote="sticcck"]

thats like going up to your gf and saying " i dont want blowjobs anymore"

Quote]

Fab lol lol lol lol

To the quitter: Salute Salute Salute
You'll be back. Maybe when you're 40 and so fat you can't see your shoes or your dick anymore... but you'll be backtup

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023426
Mobile Version of Website