Pinkbike Airsoft Thread

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Pinkbike Airsoft Thread
Posted: May 26, 2011 at 5:56 Quote
Not yet nah, Friends have though. Im one game away I think. Is it still three games at a place till you can get it? too long since I went last lol

Posted: Sep 3, 2011 at 7:54 Quote
Where i am in spain the shop is selling a massive sniper bb gun for £75...shame.i cant take it home Frown

Posted: Sep 3, 2011 at 13:37 Quote
devulge96 wrote:
Where i am in spain the shop is selling a massive sniper bb gun for £75...shame.i cant take it home Frown
why not? just put it in your suitcase, it's legal

Posted: Sep 3, 2011 at 19:52 Quote
i am loving this. debating if i should get it or not
http://www.eastcoastairsoft.com/new-version-jg-matrix-styer-aug-civilian-airsoft-aeg-rifle-special-order-p-1040.html

Posted: Sep 29, 2011 at 12:55 Quote
if anyone here plays black ops you know what the comando (m4 ) looks like well i made mine like that with straps and all

Posted: Sep 30, 2011 at 18:27 Quote
furrycorpse wrote:
if anyone here plays black ops you know what the comando (m4 ) looks like well i made mine like that with straps and all

That sounds sick but in that time period it was called an XM-177. I was also thinking of getting one of these but depends on what will blow up in the next 2 months left of biking.

Posted: Sep 30, 2011 at 18:41 Quote
Trekbiker2 wrote:
furrycorpse wrote:

That sounds sick but in that time period it was called an XM-177. I was also thinking of getting one of these but depends on what will blow up in the next 2 months left of biking.
nice

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010676
Mobile Version of Website