Fork help

• Next Page
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 at 12:57 Quote
kajtek007 wrote:
konabum wrote:
dualslalom wrote:
Unless your buttery smooth don`t get the Velvet.I`m thinking a RockShox Argyle 409 or a Marzocchi 4X World Cup.
but the thing is i want to be able to aujust it like like some what quick i know that to ajust some forks you have to likt take them apart and stuff and arent argyles heavy

you spell retardly...maybe make it so I can understand you when you invite me to your thread.

Argyle isn't that heavy, a pike dual air is lighter though but more expensive and you have to lower it, or even a revolution...

Velvet if you smooth get it, or if your a weight weenie and don't mind buying another one.

Fox Float or Vanilla lowered burly but light, lots of $$$$

Marz DJ heavy as fvck not worth it imo, 4x good second choice

Mounitue GL2, lightest fork built for jumping....that excludes buying a freeride fork and lowering it

Rigid lighter then all of them...

Dude,
If you are going to criticize someone's spelling, at least learn to spell yourself. It is retardedly, not retardly.

Posted: Oct 15, 2009 at 15:24 Quote
dru81 wrote:
kajtek007 wrote:
konabum wrote:
but the thing is i want to be able to aujust it like like some what quick i know that to ajust some forks you have to likt take them apart and stuff and arent argyles heavy

you spell retardly...maybe make it so I can understand you when you invite me to your thread.

Argyle isn't that heavy, a pike dual air is lighter though but more expensive and you have to lower it, or even a revolution...

Velvet if you smooth get it, or if your a weight weenie and don't mind buying another one.

Fox Float or Vanilla lowered burly but light, lots of $$$$

Marz DJ heavy as fvck not worth it imo, 4x good second choice

Mounitue GL2, lightest fork built for jumping....that excludes buying a freeride fork and lowering it

Rigid lighter then all of them...

Dude,
If you are going to criticize someone's spelling, at least learn to spell yourself. It is retardedly, not retardly.
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/7960/picture1ze.png
Well actually both ways are spelled wrong, and I originally had it as "retardedly" though was told it was wrong so changed it and then found out it was spelled wrong too so I just gave up.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011660
Mobile Version of Website