Things that make you MAD while riding

PB Forum :: Downhill
Things that make you MAD while riding
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 12, 2009 at 22:04 Quote
my biggest pet peeve is when you get kids rolling around on "dream" bikes, like a norco team DH, a-line park edition, etc. and can't ride worth a shit (not trying to be mean, im talking about the guys that watch you do the 20 ft. gap or trick or whatever and when they start saying they did a 30 ft gap or a better trick, etc, and that they are way better, you tell them to back that up and do the gap or trick or whatever and they dont) when you ask how they can afford those bikes they go "my mom/dad bought it for me". Madder Really Mad just makes me so freakin angry..makes you wanna tell them to learn the value of cash, grow some balls and start working for cash like every other kid...now lets hear the maddening stories, and what makes you mad!

Posted: Oct 13, 2009 at 19:19 Quote
inability to land certain trick

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 13, 2009 at 19:23 Quote
district of north van just tore down one of the sickest fr trails ever, it was almost done, and the work on it was spectacular! it's gone now!
when the city of burnaby tore down the only good trail on burnaby mtn cause we had a race on it, you f*ckers!
that guy in nv who would set up traps and partially disassemble stunts on the shore, that f*cker almost killed a few people!

Posted: Oct 13, 2009 at 20:52 Quote
When you don't run lock-on grips and the grip heats up and starts to slip on the handlebar.

When you see a huge rock or root, and it hinders you from that perfect line, and you try to hop over it.. Your grip steals your torque and pull of your arms and make you a pinch away from crashing.

Or when you try to huck a jump without enough speed but you know you can do it with body weight transferring and movement. You pull your front up but it doesn't go, and you've already started to pull the rear part of the bike with your hips/legs. WIPE OUT

Posted: Oct 13, 2009 at 21:56 Quote
When for some reason, I dont feel confident with a certain jump, and I end up gping home that day not even trying to hit it...

O+
Posted: Oct 13, 2009 at 22:02 Quote
z-man wrote:
district of north van just tore down one of the sickest fr trails ever, it was almost done, and the work on it was spectacular! it's gone now!
when the city of burnaby tore down the only good trail on burnaby mtn cause we had a race on it, you f*ckers!
that guy in nv who would set up traps and partially disassemble stunts on the shore, that f*cker almost killed a few people!

dude, what trail?

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 13, 2009 at 22:30 Quote
ridetolivelivetoride wrote:
z-man wrote:

dude, what trail?
groovula

O+
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 at 17:01 Quote
z-man wrote:
z-man wrote:

dude, what trail?
groovula
uhhh, did I ever ride it? haha

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 15, 2009 at 17:09 Quote
z-man wrote:

dude, what trail?
groovula

probably not, lol.

O+
Posted: Oct 16, 2009 at 14:50 Quote
z-man wrote:
z-man wrote:

groovula

probably not, lol.

bummer...

Posted: Oct 16, 2009 at 14:56 Quote
when hikers put fishing line or barbed wire across your favorite trail

Posted: Oct 16, 2009 at 15:16 Quote
kpilar wrote:

WTF? Do they??? I guess if you find someone doind that, next time you could meet him in court.... :S

Posted: Oct 16, 2009 at 17:18 Quote
ivanfiestas wrote:
kpilar wrote:

WTF? Do they??? I guess if you find someone doind that, next time you could meet him in court.... :S
haha or i could be in jail for beating his ass lol

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008532
Mobile Version of Website