Things that make you MAD while riding

PB Forum :: Downhill
Things that make you MAD while riding
Posted: Aug 25, 2011 at 14:58 Quote
i jumped lots of stairs on my bike

Posted: Aug 25, 2011 at 20:39 Quote
curly-haired-invader wrote:
Things that make you MAD while riding - people who say they jumped lots of stairs on a bike when they didnt

Dead Horse

Posted: Aug 26, 2011 at 11:16 Quote
is the forum dead or are we all waiting for this photo to be uploaded?

Posted: Aug 27, 2011 at 23:58 Quote
finding out you have a slow leak in your tube right after climbing up to the top of the run, then having to walk back down the trail holding your bike. Really Mad

Posted: Aug 28, 2011 at 4:11 Quote
thetake401 wrote:
finding out you have a slow leak in your tube right after climbing up to the top of the run, then having to walk back down the trail holding your bike. Really Mad

if it's a slow leak you can ride, you just have to stop every so often and fill it up again

Posted: Aug 29, 2011 at 3:52 Quote
amateur-Soldier wrote:
thetake401 wrote:

if it's a slow leak you can ride, you just have to stop every so often and fill it up again
...not without a pump!

Posted: Nov 29, 2011 at 13:56 Quote
i got mad last weekend, lost the top cog thingy on my deralieur, couldnt find it for the life of me, bodged it with a screw that i had, so i could peddle home and grab one from a old deralieur at the scrap yard and it fits Razz

Posted: Nov 29, 2011 at 16:26 Quote
AdamW123 wrote:
is the forum dead or are we all waiting for this photo to be uploaded?

we be waiting

Posted: Dec 1, 2011 at 16:09 Quote
BMXERS on dirt jumps in the middle of a mountain bike forest and Bmxers thinking they own a single track trail with a few jumps on. Especially when they think theyre the best.

Posted: Dec 2, 2011 at 0:27 Quote
joemtbftw wrote:
BMXERS on dirt jumps in the middle of a mountain bike forest and Bmxers thinking they own a single track trail with a few jumps on. Especially when they think theyre the best.

..............................swinley? lol lol

Posted: Dec 2, 2011 at 14:54 Quote
carrot-cruncher wrote:
joemtbftw wrote:

..............................swinley? lol lol

Haha yeah you got it! babymaker and gulley is like a nesting ground for them

Posted: Dec 8, 2011 at 15:35 Quote
Snow But who cares at least my 1300cc yamaha skidoo is ready for it

Posted: Dec 12, 2011 at 8:03 Quote
well i definately hate when kids just sit in the middle of a trail when your ripping and you have to slow down

Posted: Dec 12, 2011 at 11:10 Quote
SNOWS GOOD! im going up to glentress this xmas and the snows about 4" deep im gonna rail bermsand send snow flying insted of roost

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012740
Mobile Version of Website