Super Monster Forks

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Super Monster Forks
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 2, 2009 at 18:24 Quote
i had the 1999 7" monster t. It was 9.3 pounds on the scale. When you took it apart most of the internals were CNC machined AND Anodized. Such crazy high quality, it was great. if your running any modern fork, not even joking, see if you can pick up a first generation monster as a back up fork that will NEVER fail incase your is away for warranty..... which was why i had mine.

Posted: Nov 28, 2015 at 18:41 Quote
I'm a proud own of 2 Rare Monsters. I have the Super Monster T on my Norco VPS soaks up anything u throw in front of it. 12 inches is bit much to ride in town with. I stare Fear in the face. I can barely get on with no choice to use a step up I have 18 inches Clearence The brakes are Avid Code front Rear are Formula ORO K24

Posted: Dec 3, 2015 at 3:15 Quote
I can't say i've ever owned a Super monster, but every time I see this pic I wish I had a couple of grand to blow on a set. just for the lolz....I don't even ride DH!

photo

Super Monster + BMW Racelink frame = Sex on wheels

Posted: Dec 16, 2015 at 18:00 Quote
I proudly own a 2003 Marzocchi Super Monster T 300mm installed on my Norco VPS Shore. I have enough Clearence for whatever I come across. It will be used this winter season on the local Ski hill.

Posted: Aug 9, 2016 at 7:33 Quote
snaple wrote:
Don't get them get these.
photo

fixed that for you Smile

photo

Posted: Dec 12, 2017 at 14:03 Quote
Just wondering if you ever found a super monster

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018133
Mobile Version of Website