street forks?

Posted: Jan 8, 2008 at 18:55 Quote
i no 3 ppl that have broke a argyle, 409=bent, 409-cracked, 318-bent. its a small town too that me and them live in

Posted: Jan 8, 2008 at 18:57 Quote
[Quote="miketorap"]
-Matt- wrote:
miketorap wrote:

Shitty products? I don't think so. Atomlab makes great parts. Have you actually ridden this fork. I don't think so. You really have no place to base an opinion, so don't badmouth a product that you probably have zero experience with.

all im saying is that for how much work has went into this pos, with the same fork technologie as a f*ckin walmart bike, its f*ckin sad as shit. elastomer doesnt last worth shit. the rubber dries right out and solidifies, this is caused by the elastisity loosing its strengh and durability, the rubber simbly brakes down leaving u with a f*ckin shit ass rigid piece of shit witch you should have purchased in the first place. alabs not all that bad of a company, but after seing rst's on their completes im pretty sure ive lost all of my respect for them.
the idea for that fork is a cheap fork thats only there to save your wrists on hard landings and to be rigids the rest of the time

Posted: Apr 20, 2008 at 4:18 Quote
anyone tried those society xeno forks? same as rst space jump so either one really?
i have read allot of reviews about them but not had a chance yet 2 try them.

Posted: Apr 20, 2008 at 9:13 Quote
Im riding '08 DJ3's and i think they're a great fork, and once you get used to them they dont feel too heavy

Posted: Apr 20, 2008 at 10:01 Quote
how heavy do they feel normally?
Shore888 wrote:
Im riding '08 DJ3's and i think they're a great fork, and once you get used to them they dont feel too heavy

Posted: Apr 20, 2008 at 10:05 Quote
motoman83 wrote:
how heavy do they feel normally?
Shore888 wrote:
when i first got them i didnt really like how they felt, they felt really heavy, but after like a week of riding i stopped noticing altogether and now they just feel great

Posted: Jul 1, 2008 at 21:14 Quote
dg85 wrote:
anyone tried those society xeno forks? same as rst space jump so either one really?
Ya wondering the same thing. they any good

Posted: Jul 2, 2008 at 6:05 Quote
GET SOME DJ 1/2/3 OR 4 FORKS

Posted: Jul 2, 2008 at 9:10 Quote
biking85 wrote:
DMR trailblades, man! 20mm axle! Rigid! Have had them on an Azonic DS1 for some time now. I don't ride very hard though. Wink
Although they are rigid, they still ride high like a susp. fork.
I Hear they snap pretty easily, I know a fellow that has snapped 3 pairs, and DMR won't replace it.

Posted: Jul 2, 2008 at 12:33 Quote
DIV1P2 wrote:
GET SOME DJ 1/2/3 OR 4 FORKS
please go and bury your self !
you are obv new to the dj scene and got a bike with stock mz's on and now you think mz rule ?
well they are shit !
i have been in your shoes so trust me !

Posted: Jul 2, 2008 at 15:49 Quote
chillined wrote:
biking85 wrote:
DMR trailblades, man! 20mm axle! Rigid! Have had them on an Azonic DS1 for some time now. I don't ride very hard though. Wink
Although they are rigid, they still ride high like a susp. fork.
I Hear they snap pretty easily, I know a fellow that has snapped 3 pairs, and DMR won't replace it.

I have snapped a couple of pairs, there shocking bad...and have some majour bad design around the steering tube...

Posted: Aug 6, 2008 at 18:59 Quote
i need a light street fork but for 3/8 or 10mm

Posted: Aug 8, 2008 at 10:25 Quote
blkmrktsissypedals wrote:
i need a light street fork but for 3/8 or 10mm
rock shox reba Smile

Posted: Aug 8, 2008 at 10:29 Quote
dg85 wrote:

Yeh I ride an rst space, it's a pretty good fork, I like it.

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 19:28 Quote
ive gt some 04 dj3's n there crap
ive always had sus forks and i just cant pull out with them,
just cant wait to get a ns fundamental fork with the ns district high rise bar should be a sweet set up.

as for the alabs they are daft,absoluteli no need for it,if ur tires are so hard that it hurts ur writs when u ride then LET SOME AIR OUT!!

if u ask me go back and invest into some good quality rigids.Big Grin

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.032726
Mobile Version of Website