The Dubstep & Drum&Bass Thread

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Dubstep & Drum&Bass Thread
Posted: Sep 11, 2011 at 21:22 Quote
SkiRacer wrote:
Muttley wrote:
We have all the good shows because we invented dubstep and all the top dubstep Dj's come from Croydon, more or less.

Yeah I know. My attempt at a rhetorical question. It sucks. Why did I have to be born in the wrong part of the world? LOL
I don't even bother with North American Dubstep. Why? 12th Planet and Skrillex. You guys know whats up.

Posted: Sep 12, 2011 at 12:47 Quote
can some one please suggest some speakers for my room which have ample bass for £30/£40 please

Posted: Sep 12, 2011 at 17:56 Quote
rob-k wrote:
can some one please suggest some speakers for my room which have ample bass for £30/£40 please

Logitech Z506, done.. Anything else you need?

EDIT: maybe not there 80 pounds over in uk and $80 here in australia, i thought UK was basically half the au making them like 40-45 pounds? Guess not..

Well if you can afford them there good. Else something similar from the logitech range will suit you well, i think they have an equivalent 2.1 which is also good.

Posted: Sep 13, 2011 at 2:24 Quote
Nic688 wrote:
rob-k wrote:

EDIT: maybe not there 80 pounds over in uk and $80 here in australia, i thought UK was basically half the au making them like 40-45 pounds? Guess not..

Well if you can afford them there good. Else something similar from the logitech range will suit you well, i think they have an equivalent 2.1 which is also good.
cheers, got some Logitech one's in the end, they seemed to come out best on reviews

Posted: Sep 13, 2011 at 3:32 Quote
rob-k wrote:
Nic688 wrote:
rob-k wrote:

cheers, got some Logitech one's in the end, they seemed to come out best on reviews

Yer logitech seems to own the computer/lower end tv surround market, they are very good products for the price. I love mine, and im sure you will love yours.

Posted: Sep 13, 2011 at 8:57 Quote
He wasnt a Dubstep DJ, But he was one of the finest House DJ's of our time. Dj Mehdi died today, RIP.

Posted: Sep 13, 2011 at 15:40 Quote
Muttley wrote:
He wasnt a Dubstep DJ, But he was one of the finest House DJ's of our time. Dj Mehdi died today, RIP.
Just read about this a few minutes ago from Hypebeast. RIP. My condolences to his family.

Posted: Sep 13, 2011 at 15:57 Quote
Annie Mac just played 20 minutes of his set from Creamfields.

Posted: Sep 13, 2011 at 16:00 Quote
Just gonna leave this here in DJ Mehdi's name.

RIP!

Posted: Sep 13, 2011 at 16:42 Quote

some mehdi respect

Posted: Sep 13, 2011 at 16:46 Quote
Anyone here the new Excision that dropped yesterday?

Posted: Sep 13, 2011 at 16:53 Quote
mammothrocks wrote:
Anyone here the new Excision that dropped yesterday?
Does it sound exactly like his other stuff? If so, probably already heard it a couple years ago.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016834
Mobile Version of Website