The Dubstep & Drum&Bass Thread

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Dubstep & Drum&Bass Thread
O+
Posted: Sep 13, 2011 at 16:55 Quote
hahaha dubstep is taking over the electronic music category on itunes Smile
that'll teach em for not making another category lol

Posted: Sep 13, 2011 at 16:57 Quote
I'm honestly not sure an Itunes section for dubstep would bring the genre any good.

O+
Posted: Sep 13, 2011 at 17:00 Quote
MathiasWensveen wrote:
I'm honestly not sure an Itunes section for dubstep would bring the genre any good.
why is that?

Posted: Sep 13, 2011 at 17:19 Quote
Muttley wrote:
He wasnt a Dubstep DJ, But he was one of the finest House DJ's of our time. Dj Mehdi died today, RIP.

At least in went out partying. Crazy shit. RIP Salute

Posted: Sep 14, 2011 at 5:24 Quote
rob-k wrote:
can some one please suggest some speakers for my room which have ample bass for £30/£40 please

More than 5 years ago I bought a Creative Inspire P380 speakerset, which got massive bass (need to put the bass on the lowest to keep the neighbours from complaining) and has been working perfectly since. Also the sound quality is really good. It's one big subwoofer and 2 speakerboxes.
It costed 35 euros back then.

Posted: Sep 14, 2011 at 5:30 Quote
cedrico wrote:
MathiasWensveen wrote:
why is that?

Many people think it's getting too commercial....
And partly I agree with them, dubstep parties are so cool right now and have such a great athmosphere. Once they start playing it everywhere and it gets commercial it means that the parties won't have that good athmosphere anymore, and it will just be an other average party where you get kicked out because of all the wannabe-tough-kids who wanna fight everyone.

Luckely I'm not aggresive at all, so I don't get kicked out for fighting myself, but if someone tries to hurt one of my friends, then it's on (and the party is over Frown )

O+
Posted: Sep 14, 2011 at 8:57 Quote
i see what you mean but you have to consider that if more people listen to dubstep then there will be more dubstep to listen to

Posted: Sep 14, 2011 at 15:26 Quote
cedrico wrote:
i see what you mean but you have to consider that if more people listen to dubstep then there will be more lame dubstep to listen to

fyp

Posted: Sep 14, 2011 at 19:46 Quote
NWray wrote:
cedrico wrote:
i see what you mean but you have to consider that if more people listen to dubstep then there will be more lame dubstep to listen to

fyp

Thank you, just answered his question for me.

Posted: Sep 14, 2011 at 20:28 Quote
rob-k wrote:
can some one please suggest some speakers for my room which have ample bass for £30/£40 please

Klipsch Promedia 2.1

Posted: Sep 15, 2011 at 3:10 Quote
Any news on that playlist henry? Razz

Posted: Sep 15, 2011 at 17:23 Quote
Sleepy time Jamz(:

Posted: Sep 16, 2011 at 5:38 Quote
cedrico wrote:
i see what you mean but you have to consider that if more people listen to dubstep then there will be more dubstep to listen to

That's true, and the dubstep artists will make a lot more money, which they totally earn IMO, and they'll be able to make their living from being a dubstep dj, but still, too bad of the parties...

Posted: Sep 16, 2011 at 5:39 Quote
NWray wrote:
cedrico wrote:
i see what you mean but you have to consider that if more people listen to dubstep then there will be more Mt Eden to listen to

fyp

fyfp

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014210
Mobile Version of Website