New AM bike

Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 0:03 Quote
I can't help you there Orange bicycles are rare birds around here.

Posted: Nov 24, 2009 at 16:54 Quote
hey man if you want to keep things really light you could look at the cannondale rize or the moto. the moto is sitting at 160mm and the rize is a good 130mm.

Posted: Nov 25, 2009 at 11:40 Quote
Fader18 wrote:
hey man if you want to keep things really light you could look at the cannondale rize or the moto. the moto is sitting at 160mm and the rize is a good 130mm.
I actually really like the rize, infact most of the Cannondales tbh. My bf Badgermeister is building up a prohpet mx atm.

Posted: Nov 26, 2009 at 16:38 Quote
I have a friend who has a full carbon xtr Rize... well it was untill we put Avid Elixir CRs on it. It is very light, a little too light for the kind of terrain we have around here. He keeps his wheel on the ground but rides some pretty steep stuff with it.

His bike must be in the mid to low 20's if I rode like I did a year ago I'd look at a bike like that.

Posted: Nov 27, 2009 at 14:06 Quote
Well i think i have finally settled on a Lappierre Zesty 714, its an awesome bike and light to, so all boxes wel and truely ticked!!

Posted: Nov 27, 2009 at 14:23 Quote
One of the girls at my lbs just got the 2010 woman's RZ120. It might be one of the nicest looking women's bikes I've seen.

Posted: Nov 27, 2009 at 14:32 Quote
yeah i have a cannondale rush. its just like the RZ120, its such a great bike

Posted: Nov 27, 2009 at 14:35 Quote
Fader18 wrote:
yeah i have a cannondale rush. its just like the RZ120, its such a great bike

I love my Rush and can't imagine what I'd do if I cracked the frame. The RZ's just don't seem as stable to me.

Posted: Nov 27, 2009 at 14:38 Quote
yeah the rush its great its has a not to short travel but not to much. and if you slam the seat its can be really fun for jumping and some slopestyle. but thats more prophet territory

Posted: Nov 27, 2009 at 15:25 Quote
I agree. Cannondale had it right with the Rush and Prophet. It was cool how you could adjust the geometry with just an allen key.

Posted: Nov 28, 2009 at 6:42 Quote
yeah you can change it between xc and freeride. its sweet. i love my rush

Posted: Nov 28, 2009 at 6:43 Quote
2010 Enduro SL. You won't regret it.

Posted: Nov 29, 2009 at 9:36 Quote
Can't go wrong with the Nomad . Climbs really well and rides the on the flats ok . Tchinical accents are also done pretty easily if patient , the Nomad I have is built with a Hammershmidt and heavy duty tires and is in the range 34 lbs . I'll ride long So .Cal climbs and still be able to hang with the XC crowd . ( Ascends really good weather technical or long gruelling climbs , it actually seems like the bike wants to go faster the harder you push which is a good traight ! ) It handles DH even better and can rail tight stuff like a bat out of hell . The bike enstills so much confiedence in every arena of riding that you will look back and not feel gulity of the cost aswell as say I should have done this sooner !

Posted: Nov 30, 2009 at 14:24 Quote
slipalongtrevaskus wrote:
new specialized enduro... 66 headangle, 6" travel, FSR (considering you like lapierre youll like spesh fsr) and dropper seat post. A mate has just bought one and loves it

I've just bought the enduro mint bike. Was goiing to get the remedy 9 which has 500 off at mo...but it was specialized all the way...shabba

Posted: Nov 30, 2009 at 16:50 Quote
I'd suggest a nice RM Slayer SXC 50 or 70 if you can afford it.

[Edit]
JensonUSA posted a Scott Genius 20 for $3499USD! That's a sick bike for a sick deal.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.023363
Mobile Version of Website